Fourth year

Summer was amazing he ended up buying a lot of Muggle clothes, and spending most of the summer with Hermione Granger and Luna lovegood.

He visited his mother at 12, Grimmauld Place. She was helping his uncle and Remus lupin fix up the place. It was starting to look much better. Draco had high hopes for it.

Now he was being walked to platform 9 3/4 to get on the Hogwarts express. His mother was standing next to him, as well as Hermione and her parents. They were simply just waiting for the Weasley's and Potter.

Luna was practically buzzing with excitement while waiting. When she saw the Weasley's she ran right over.

Fred and George seem to think she was quite interesting and striked up a conversation with her. Draco watch carefully as both of the twins walk next to her. making sure they weren't gonna try any pranks on her.

potter gave Hermione a hug and shot Draco a weird look. They were finally able to get onto the train.

Draco went his separate way leaving the Gryffindors to themselves. Luna following him. He opened a compartment and found his Slytherin friend sitting in there. Just the people he was looking for.

Since he had spent all summer with Hermione in the Muggle world, he didn't get to see much of them. Luna bid him a goodbye and went to find girl Weasley.

Draco didn't even know that they were friends.

He sat down next to a smiley Theo. Draco gave him a questioning look. "Something good happen? What did I miss?" he asked the fellow Slytherin's.

Pansy snorted, and Blaise covered his mouth so he wouldn't laugh while both Gregory and Vincent laughed out loud.

"We saw Lee Jordan here just before you got here. Theo got embarrassed and tried running away and ran headfirst into a brick wall. He claimed it wasn't there before." Blaise told him.

Dracos mouth fell Open. Did his friend really run into a wall trying to get away from his crush. Draco almost didn't believe it but then, when he looked closer at Theo, he noticed a red mark on his forehead, a bruise forming right around it, and a few scratches.

Theo had hit his head pretty hard thankfully Draco knew a spell that will fix that up in no time. He pulled out his wand. " Draco. Don't kill Theo." Vincent shouted at him.

Draco rolled his eyes "Calm down I'm only going to fix it."

He casted Episkey and watched as the scratches and bruises on his forehead disappear. It was a simple spell. Everybody should know net that doesn't mean that they did though. Draco pocketed his wand. Then took one more look at Theo's face to make sure he got it all.

He did.

"Thanks Draco" Theo said rubbing at his face. Draco wondered if all of his friend knew of each others crushes and just never told him because they didn't trust him. It seemed Draco was a bad friend. He decided that it was going to change.

When the train stop moving Draco and  his friends got out finding a carriage to sit in. Draco could see the Thestrals but his friends couldn't. He put one on its nose before getting inside the carriage with his friends. he sat next to pansy while Theo and the other side on the other side. "what did you do over the Summer break Draco?" Theo asked, turning to look at him.

"I was with Hermione Granger in Muggle world. Along with my cousin Luna."

Pansy raised an eyebrow at that she didn't seem to expect that. "The Muggle world? What was it like?" Pansy asked curiously.

"It was strange, but it was also really fun. They have pictures that don't move and then they have these machines called cars. That's how they get places." Draco told them all.

"I've heard of cars but never heard of pictures that don't move." Gregory said, scratching his face.

"Do you have any?" Blaise asked

"I do I can show you. It's me Hermione and Luna." Draco pull the picture out from his pocket and handed it to. They pass the picture around.

"I want one we should all take a Muggle picture." Pansy looked at all of them while  saying it. Draco thought it would be kind of fun to do that. they could all have their own copy.

"We should  I know someone who would let us borrow a muggle camera." Draco said.

Vincent looked confused  "what's a camera?"

" A Camera is the Muggle device they used to take the pictures." Draco informed them. Vincent nodded his head.

When they finally made it to the castle, they all sat down at the Slytherin table, waiting for the first years to be sorted. Draco didn't pay much attention to all of the children. Instead, he focused on where the teachers were, and looked over at Mad eye moody.

Draco wasn't a fan of him, mainly because he turned him into a ferret. Draco felt he had every right, not to like the man. Then again, though, if it came down between the choice of him or the fifth year defense against dark art teacher, he would choose Moody, without hesitation. Dolores umbridge was a monster in pink.

When the sorting ended, Dumbledore stood up and introduced the new defense against dark arts teacher. Draco cringed at the sight of his eye.

Draco knew that it wasn't actually Moody who was teaching the class and that it was actually Barty, Crouch, Junior. Draco was not looking forward to the class. He remembered the spiders in the jar and cringed at the thought. he pushed to the side so he could eat, but wasn't able to stomach much.

He headed to his dorm, first years, following them with those thoughts still in his mind.

Draco went to the bathroom to brush his teeth before bed when his reflection caught his eye. He had just gotten dried off from the shower he took. He had been growing his hair out since the beginning of third year so a whole year.

His curls were on full display right now since he didn't straighten his hair till morning and his hair went down to his chin.

He liked it like this. If he grew it out a bit more it would be even better. Draco brushed his teeth and went to bed. His dreams were flooded with the future and his uncles trial.