St Mungo's trip

Draco followed the others to  St Mungo's the day after Christmas. Arthur was doing much better and was ready to see his family.

Draco wasn't sure why him and his mother went but he didn't question it. Everyone went in the room except for Draco and his mom. They waited outside not wanting to barge in on the moment. Draco was waiting patiently as his mother went to get something to drink when someone came up from behind him and poked his sides making him jump.

He turned and had to look up at the person. They had dark blue hair buzzed on the side and golden eyes with a crooked grin plastered on their face.

"Tonks you scared me." He said hitting his cousin in the chest.  He laughed at Draco and ruffled his hair. Draco didn't allow many people to touch his hair but it seemed like he wasn't minding as much anymore.

"Don't be a prat Draco." He told him. Draco huffed and rolled his eyes at his taller cousin.

"Can't you make yourself shorter it hurts my neck to look up at you." Draco told his cousin

"Not going to hug me cousin are you to good for that?" Tonks looked down at Draco

"I would hug you if you weren't seven feet tall." Draco said while Tonks rolled his eyes making himself a bit shorter. Tonks wrapped his arms around Draco's shoulders and squeezed the breath right out of him. Draco was trying to push a way so he could breathe.

"Hey!" Harry yelled. Draco stopped struggling when he heard him he was obviously angry. Then he realized how this probably looked to somebody else.

Tonks let go of Draco and waved at Harry. Harry did not look impressed. Draco smiled at Harry and he stared at him walking closer. "Harry what are you doing?" He asked the Gryffindor boy.

"I came out to check on you." Harry said pulling Draco to him. "Who are you?" Harry asked snappily

Tonks faked offense "Mr potter I'm devastated that you don't remember me."

"Am I supposed to?" Harry asked

"Well we've met before I'm Draco's cousin Tonks." He informed Harry.

Harrys eyes widened for a second "I forgot your a Metamorphmagus."

"Yay when I change my looks it really throws people off guard." Tonks tells him acting as if he didn't know Harry was getting ready to throw hands.

They sat with each other and talked until it was time to leave. Draco flopped onto his bed and past out.