Days inbetween

Draco was currently hanging out with a lot of people. All of his Slytherin friends as well as Neville, Luna, finnigan, Lavender, Thomas, and Hermione. In all honesty he wasn't sure how it happened.

Blaise was standing next to Neville. While Draco stood apart from the two trying to give them space. They were walking around hogsmead. "So Hermione where are your friends?" Lavender asked today her brown hair was in a complicated braid.

"There both still not talking so I told them neither of them could hang out with me." She shrugged

"Good idea we don't need their sour mood ruining are day out together." Pansy commented Draco agreed with her.

They went around some shops for a while until Draco wondered off and ran into Potter. He was talking to Lee Jordan and the Weasley twins. Draco stopped and was about to hide before he was noticed.

"Malfoy what are you doing over there huh? I didn't know you liked pranks." George Weasley said far to loudly. Draco knew it was him because he was taller though not really by much.

"I don't like pranks just looking around and minding my business."

Draco turned to leave but Lee Jordan spoke. "Hey you know some of your friends seem to be talking about me. Why is that?" Draco turned to look at the dark skinned guy his black hair had dreadlocks with a Gryffindor charm in a few of them.

"I wasn't aware of that. Do you know which friends of mine it was?" Draco asked not having any idea which ones he was speaking of.

"The cute one with brown hair and blue eyes. Theodore Nott." Draco almost fell into the shelf next to him in surprise.

He chocked out a response "the cute one?"

The twins snickered and Lee Jordan spoke again. "Oh don't tell me your homophobic Malfoy. I was hoping you tell him I'm interested."

"Are you being serious?" He asked the boy

"I am so you going to help me then?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh um ok sure why not. I tell him when I see him." Draco stuttered he was walking out of the store as fast as he could to find Theo and tell him about what just happened.

"Malfoy." Potters voice rang out from behind him. Draco was going to just make a run for it then potter was in front of him and Draco realized how empty it was over where they were.

"Fine potter what?" Draco huffed

"You were mad at me the other day but you said you wanted to talk to me. What about?" He asked his eyes flickered over Draco's face.

"It was about my uncle is all. I was just wondering if you knew how it works during trial with the ministry."

Potter shook his head no "I've never been in one before. Am I supposed to act a certain way?"

"Kind of I mean your going to be questioned."

"Ok. Also can I ask you about the tournament."

"Well what about the tournament Potter this is the first one I've seen."

"Well your smart and I thought maybe you might help me. So could you?" Potter asked hopefully. Draco had already planned on helping him but Potter just made it a lot easier for him.

"Sure I can help you as much as I can. Now if you excuse me I have to go tell my friend about what just happened."

"Theodore?"

"Yes Theodore." Draco replied walking past Potter and back to where his friends were.