Time to explain

The next time Draco woke up it was Sunday. He had for the most part slept through Friday and Saturday.

Harry wasn't their he was probably forced out by Madam Pomfrey. Then Draco realized what he told Harry. "No. I did I say that. He's probably really confused."

Draco was aloud to leave now. He made it to the Slytherin dorms and Pansy quickly pulled him into a hug. Then Theo did.

"We were worried about you Draco." Blaise told him pulling him into a hug after the other two let go of him.

"Sorry I really didn't think it was that bad." He told them honestly. "I'm going to get dressed I'll go down to the great hall with you." They let him leave to get dressed.

He put on some black ripped jeans and a green sweater on with heavy black boots. He made it down to the others and they walked to the great hall in silence. They made it in and sat down. Draco smiled at Astoria greengrass who looked worried when she saw him. She smiled back at him.

"I'm ok now I promise. I took some potions that were disgusting but they made me feel better." Theo snickered and Vince hit him in the arm.

They ate breakfast with no problem. Then he saw Harry. He told his friends he would meet up with them later and he walked over to his boyfriend who was sitting next to his Gryffindor friends.

"Hey Harry can I borrow you for a minute?" Draco asked smiling. He heard Ron laugh and Seamus sent them a smirk and a wink as Harry got up.

When they made it somewhere unoccupied Draco spoke "I know your confused about yesterday. I'm sorry for falling asleep on you."

Harry laughed nervously. Draco leaned on Harry and put his arms around his waist. Harry seemed to relax a bit. "Severus is my godfather." Draco told him.

Harry made a face "huh? Your godfather. So he was your dads friend then?" He asked

Draco shook his head "no Harry he was my moms friend and still is. We just didn't tell you guys because none of you like him."

Harry blinked at him. "Ok so you grew up with him then?"

"Yay he was there all the time after I was born he's the reason I'm so good with potions." Harry nodded before cupping Draco's face in his hands.

He leaned forward and kissed him and Draco kissed back. When Harry pulled away he spoke again "I'm glad because what you said yesterday sounded weird." Draco laughed so hard that his stomach hurt and his eyes water.

Harry didn't looked amused and pulled Draco back over and kissed him again. "That's not funny I thought you had a crush on him." Draco dropped his head into Harry's shoulder and tried not to laugh again.