Harry Potter

Draco would've expected it if it was Hermione, who had stopped him in the hall to talk, but he never would've thought that Potter would be the one to do it.

Potter had caught him right before he turned the corner, grabbing his wrist and pulling him around. Draco snatched his arm away from the boy and stared him down. Draco wasn't a fan of being manhandled. "What do you think you're doing Potter?" Draco questioned.

" I need to talk to you Malfoy."

Draco rolled his eyes  " Well do make it fast. I have somewhere to be." Draco told the Gryffindor.

"It's about Sirius Black. Is he really your uncle because you called him that?"

"Oh honestly Potter is that really what you came over here to question me about?"

"No I have a few questions though. Will you answer them or not?"

"I'll answer them if I want to Potter now hurry it up." Draco Snapped at the boy.

"Well, my first question is about him being your uncle. My second one is about how you knew he wasn't the one that got my parents killed."

Draco huffed  "My mother is a black she's related to him closely. The black side of the family is known for being a little too close with their cousins. My mother and Sirius are close enough to be considered siblings. and I knew about Peter Pettigrew because of my father. I'm sure you heard that he was a death eater."

Potter nodded at him. " yeah, I heard about it. so your father knew the whole time and didn't tell anyone."

"Potter, who was going to believe an ex death eater." potter grimaced.

"Right sorry."

"Is that all you had to ask me Potter am I allowed to leave now?"

"Well Hermione said it was different if you went over to her house than if it was Ron, why is that?"

Draco didn't expect that question he felt his face burn. He could just lie it wouldn't be the first time he had lied to the boy. Draco was debating on what to do. "It just is Potter. There's not much to it don't overthink it you might hurt yourself."

With that Draco walked away, leaving the boy standing alone.

Draco needed to think of the up coming triwizard tournament. He knew Potter wasn't the one who put his name in so maybe Draco could stop it. Maybe he could even save Cedric Diggory from dying.