Soon

Draco was wondering around with Luna. Classes had just ended and Luna wanted to spend some time together so how could he say no.

Draco had his hair pulled back with the clip Severus had gotten him.

"Are you excited for this year to end Draco?" Luna asked him suddenly.

He thought for a moment before answering "I think I am. I'm not a fan of Professor Umbridge and I really just want to go home." Draco told her honestly.

She nodded in agreement "I agree I really miss my dad." She hummed a bit as they walked outside.

"I bet the test this year will be hard." Luna mused looking over at Draco with wide silver blue eyes.

"I'm sure they will be. Maybe something fun will happen." Draco told her remembering what the Weasley twin did during testing.

"Are you hungry?" Luna asked him

"I am yes." Draco answered the girl

"We can go eat." Luna said smiling at Draco as she raised her eyebrows.

"You mean you want me to take you to Hogsmeade and buy us food." Draco said with a sigh as he put his arm around her shoulders.

She nodded happily "that's exactly what I mean." She beamed at him and there was no way he could say no to her.

"Ok fine let's go get some food." She clapped her hands and spun them in the air as they walked. "Hey how are things with Ginny?" Draco asked her catching her by surprise.

She smiled up at him "there awesome she punched someone yesterday for calling me loony."

"Who called you that?" Draco asked grinding his teeth.

"I don't know there name but Ginny gave them a mean right hook. Nocked them right out. They didn't get back up after that. Had to be rushed to the madam Pomfrey." She told him perhaps a bit to excited but then again he probably would have thrown the girl a party if he knew about that. Maybe he would thank her.

"I'm glad she takes care of you Luna. If she didn't I'd have to throw a few jinxes her way." Draco told her with a shrug.

If Draco was honest he couldn't wait for Remus to propose.