Chapter 1: A day in customs

"Quick through here." The sound of bushes being pushed aside were made, 6 men made their way through the barbed wire topped concrete snake that was northern wall surrounding the customs area of tarkov. It was a all too normal day in customs, previously the contract wars had torn the land asunder only to be followed by gangs of scavs, snipers, mercenaries and anything in between perpetuating a cycle of death, looting and destruction over and over again.

Fighting was already going on in customs, someone was on the formerly USEC fortress blasting away the grenade launcher at whatever unlucky fool who managed to get into the sights of such a weapon. Another battle was going on at big red, so was another at green screen room. One by one the group of 6 made their way through the wall, they weren't normal mercenaries like the others running around for loot. They were kitted for a mission.

Trudging through the weeds and shrubs the 6 in a line covering all angles making sure no scav ambushed them, they followed the wall up until a a interruption in the form of a gate was present. The slow hum of a car signaled no one had played for the car extract yet and since the car extract was present so was dorms. The group consisted of 2 USECs, 3 BEARs and 1 unknown man seemingly dressed in a Russian army ratnik uniform leading the pack.

They crossed the car extract and proceeded to the 3 story dorms, a emergency metal staircase gave access to the second floor and third floor from outside the building itself. The man in the ratnik kit turned his head around slightly to get the rest of the group in view.

"Second floor hallway, that'd where the boss's package was last seen. All of the men are probably dead."

He said before the group moved up to the second floor, the door was shut but there was some murmuring in Russian going on inside along with the all too familiar sound of bodies being looted.

"Чувак, я хорошо пью сегодня вечером!!!"

Exclaimed one of the scavs near the door.

"Молчи, неуклюжий дурак, хочешь, чтобы все таможни нас за задницы преследовали?!?!" Another scav retorted at the previous one shushing him quiet.

One of the USECs motions for the ratnik kit man to move back to which he obliges taking his place. He whispers "Ubel, frag bang and clear." To the BEAR who had moved up to where he was. Ubel pulls down the visor of his altyn and takes out a M67 grenade removing the pin. In one swift motion he opens the door, throws the grenade and shuts it.

It bounces off the walls and skids on the floor towards the scavs, all of them shouting at the sight and audio but it was too late. The ensuing BANG shook the dust off walls and surfaces, lights out of their mounts and sent metal shrapnel everywhere embedding itself into unlucky scavs. The door was swung open, the 6 armed men breached the premises crossing any dead and dying scav while shooting those still alive.

They swept the second floor clean making sure no scavs were hiding in the various rooms and toilets waiting for ambush. "Floridaman, Ubel, hold the doorway we came in from! Boris and Moron hold stairwell! I'll confirm with the old man's guy here about his stuff." They all acknowledged his order and the sound of boots running on wood became heard to anyone within the building, 4 heavily armed pmcs got into positions covering the entrances ensuring no sudden visitors could crash their task.

The last USEC and man approached a weapons crate in the middle of the hallway. Surrounding it was not only dead scavs but more men who looked to be former Russian soldiers. The men of a well known trader in the tarkov area, Prapor, this was the package they were hired to find. The USEC flips open the lid only to find it empty, only the Styrofoam holder for whatever that was in there remained. Even the hidden gps tracker was ripped from its concealed casing.