Chapter 6: Something's gone all terribly wrong

"What the fuck...?" Texas groaned as he held his head in pain. Whatever the machine did it knocked him out badly, enough that he was the last one to wake up being stuck remembering the events that had taken place at the lighthouse so long ago. "Get up, something's wrong." Floridaman extends his hand to Texas, he grasps his wrist and he does so likewise pulling him up to his feet. Moron hands him his rifle and Texas gets back to his senses to observe his surroundings. Everyone had their kit and weapons ready yet but they were not inside the same room they were with Glukhar. Instead as Texas had noticed earlier, they were in a alleyway, like the ones in new york, between brick row houses or shops. There as also the moon, it was shattered as if something powerful had collided into it.

"Where the hell are we?" He asks the 3 other members in the group.

"No clue, but we're definitely not in the lab anymore..." Moron lamented, sighing as he finished what he was saying.

"My radio isn't working too, it says no signal." Akula mentioned to the group, suddenly there was the sound of glass shattering outside of the alleyway to their right followed by what sounded like a body falling to the ground. Weapons ready the 4 of them walked out of their alleyway only to be confronted with the scene of a girl who looked to be no older than 15 wielding a massive mechanical scythe unfolding itself like a flower blooming. Everyone is bewildered at the sight, just what had happened with the machine to lead them to what is clearly not tarkov anymore they thought. To the girl's left on the ground was a man in a black suit with a red tie clearly injured on the ground. She embeds her scythe into the ground, the weight and force of the tip enough to crack the tarmac bellow. More similarly dressed goons emerged from a store to the girl's right through a smashed window armed with guns and swords.

"Uhhhhh holy sweet mother of Jesus..." Texas mutters watching the girl with a scythe easily dispatch of the armed goons observing her move at inhuman speeds no normal person could transmuting herself briefly into a state of red rose petals whenever she sped up all while carrying that massive scythe. Eventually after a beat down where speeding bullets were not able to even get to her, the goons were lying all injured and unconscious on the ground. A man steps out from the broken window, he had ginger orange hair wearing a bowler hat and white suit jacket lit cigar between his lips. Strangely bellow his green eyes was a black strip of eye liner, not typical for a man like himself.

"You are worth every cent, truly you are..." He steps forward, taking his cigar out of his mouth and extinguishing it with the bottom of his cane. Police sirens begin to go off in the distance closing in upon the location quickly. "Well red I think we can all say that it has been a eventful evening and oh lookie, the cops have arrived! Much quicker than usual." He turns to the 4 armed men standing in the street weapons drawn having been staring at the scene. The ginger haired man draws his cane as if it was a gun, the curved handle its grip and the bottom flips up to reveal a cross hair. "Shit its a hidden weapon! Kill him!" Moron yells being the first to draw his AKS-74U on the man, but the latter fires first and before he could return fire something like a flare is fired at them. The girl reacts fast turning into a burst of petals and swooping all 4 out of harms way, the flare exploding where they once were with enough force to crack the asphalt bellow.

"You guys alright?" She asks, everyone grunts or nods their head to signal they were fine, she looks back to find where the man was but he was nowhere to be seen until she spots him unexpectedly climbing up the side roof access ladder of a nearby buildings. She runs after him swiftly while the mercenaries, now knowing he was a hostile begin to open fire, Akula managing to graze the back of one of his calves to which he stumbles but continues on. Before they could continue the pursuit they are put into a violet purple bubble, large enough to contain them. "Hey! What the fuck is this?!" Floridaman turns to see who had just put them into this strange bubble, like a massively inflated pink gum bubble but with the texture and stretchability of a ballon.

"Shooting wildly in a densely populated residential district?" A authoritative female voice announces from behind, a woman in her mid 40s walks up to the bubble. She was blonde haired, wearing a white and black dress with a 2 sided black purple short cape, riding crop in one hand. Moron tries to kick the bubble in attempt to break it so that they could get out to no avail. "Its no use..." She mutters in a disappointed tone, police cars roll up from behind them, a stereotypical fat police chief getting out from one to stand next to the woman.

"Are these your guys, chief?" The chief scratches his head squinting his eyes at the mercenaries. "No, definitely not my guys." In the distance a jet powered VTOL aircraft rises from a concealed position between building blocks, the girl with her scythe still fighting the ginger haired man this whole time. "Keep a watch on these guys for me." She says before taking off at a inhuman speed towards the roof of the building.

"Well shit what do we do now?" Texas asks the other 3 of them.

"I'd say we wait, this thing is not gonna burst any time soon so we might as well just rest. Just like that one bruce Lee movie...or was it jackie chan? Beats me..." Akula slumps back clutching his rifle tightly.

"Something must've gone wrong with the machine...we're not in tarkov anymore." Floridaman lamented looking around at the surroundings outside of the bubble.

"No shit sherlock, it was a inter dimensional energy siphoning device thingy. I forgot what it was actually called already but no way some doctor who shit happens." Texas takes the opportunity to clean his aviators with his jacket.

"Yea...you saw what that girl did plus what we're in right now...something's gone all terribly wrong..." Moron stares at the battle happening on the rooftop, a battle that could only described as surreal and arcane, purple magic being thrust like bolts, fire being shot out like bullets from the aircraft. Eventually the aircraft leaves flying off into the night while and the woman returns walking back to the bubble and police. Somehow she got even more dissapointed than before, behind her was the girl, also in a bubble smiling awkwardly. "Small world huh...?" The girl mutters looking at the mercenaries in the same predicament as her. This is gonna be a big, troublesome, mess....