Chapter 21.2: The Die Is Cast

Even inside a metal container the endless echoes of seagulls never ceased, their screaches and squeals of wanting more food like gluttonous pigs never ceased just like the sea waves crashing against the dock and splashing onto the metal containers rusting them forcing the paint to separate from metal forming bubble like formations.

It was not concerning to the 4 men waiting inside one of the metal containers for their objective to arrive, after the phone call a few days ago which Texas accepted seeing the group black out drunk and unable to make a sound decision having all of their mind there and the police needing a answer soon.

This time it was just them, no GAUL members would be aiding them, police were to show up as if they were being called to the scene when shit went down. Being stuck in a rusting metal container waiting for something to happen all night wasn't how they'd imagine their night would go, all of them were incredibly hot due to the humidity of the enclosed space despite it being night and the fact that inside the container was a shipment of water dust which constantly emitted water vapour, and incredibly bored...except for Akula who had brought a book titled "Industrial Society And Its Future" by Bellic, N. of all things along.

Everyone just sat waiting around, doing endless weapon and kit checks or talking quietly to each other about life. Apparently if the police's hutch was right someone would show up to try to steal the dust shipment and whoever that does so wouldn't be subtle about it exactly so no need to have their ear peered open.

"You know I never think I'd say this again but what the fuck are am I doing here." Floridaman utters the famous line, the line that every single USEC who had come before and after him stuck in tarkov had uttered at least once in their lives.

"Yeah I'm hungry, I saw a deli on the way here." Moron chimed in.

"I knew this would happen...here." Akula opened a magazine pouch and pulled out a store bought sandwich thankfully not squished.

"Bacon, egg and sausage."

"Well if nobody is hungry I'll just..." Moron moves to grab the sandwich from Akula's extended hand offering it to him, the others shake their head not hungry just bored put of their minds.

Moron unwraps it and takes a bite but immediately spits it out onto the floor in front of Akula and Texas who both take a step back from his sudden action. "What the fuck Moron?!" Texas shouts and then looks down at the half chewed saliva mixed mouthful of sandwich on the floor noticing a chicken bone inside of it.

"Damn chicken bone! What the fuck is a chicken bone doing in a sandwich with bacon!!!" Moron cursed out.

"If only vale had Japan level convenience store food..." Floridaman folded his arms together, shaking his head reminiscing about the legendary Japanese convenience store food all over the internet.

"Yeah if Tsushima was here he'd castrate whoever made this sandwich." Texas muttered remembering 1 of 2 Japanese USECs that had served in tarkov.

"Tsushima? You had a jap in USEC?" Moron asks intrigued by someone who wasn't a Anglo in USEC.

"Your telling me you never had a non Russian BEAR?" Texas rebutted raising his eyebrow under the pair of aviators on his nose.

"Well all the foreigners ran off to fucking Wagner. We did have some foreigners...usual suspects like Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Belorussians, then there were some of the weirder ones. We had some from Serbia, one guy from Hungary that wouldn't shut up about Orban, another guy from ireland, a couple Chinese, Iranians, Macedonians, Armenians, Azerbaijani...weirdest one was a north korean of all people!"

"Ain't no way you had a north korean in BEAR!" Floridaman shouts.

"Yeah we did, what about you USECs? What nationalities you had other than Anglos?"