Chapter 17.2: So paint it all black

"Everyone in position?" Godfather asked leaning against the large metal gates on his radio. On one side was his team and on the other was the huntsmen group everyone with their weapons drawn at the ready.

"Yes we're ready, looks like we got 3 guys out here smoking blunts." Jac whispered in a hushed tone trying not to give his position away into the radio. "Take then out quietly." Godfather ordered, something happened on the radio, sounds of men reaalizing it was too late, their auras unable to block the slice of a knife across their neck.

"All clear, get to work out front."

Godfather hits his hand against the large metal door, the sound was like a drum being beaten reverberating off the walls and door itself. A man from the other side soon answers it opening a small tiny slit in the door large enough to only allow a small portion of his face to be seen. "Who is it? We're closed!" Angrily he exclaims, some morsels of spit managing to make it out of his mouth and through the tiny slit.

"The crown presents a impossible challenge. Suffer, fall, break you will in the end so enjoy the present and do not be locked up in indecisiveness." Godfather says giving that pass code in the form of a phrase. The slit immediately shuts closed and there's some yelling behind and the gate begins to slide open by manual labour from the people behind. Texas grips his Beneli M3 and turns to Akula "Akula you better not pussy out of this one. Show me how much of a raider you are." He said remembering how he went on about not being willing to kill as much as the mercenaries.

"Yea...I'll try I guess..." He responded clearly still hesitant. The gate became wide enough to fit 2 people inside, Texas lifts his shotgun up and aims the EoTech reticle at the head of the man struggling to pull the door open in front of him the man clearly not realising there was a barrel aimed right at his head. The man seemed to be identical to the men they had fought when they first arrived in remnant down to the buttons on his jacket, a red sword vaguely in the shape of a katana was on his hip. He looks up and stares right into the barrel for a second, Texas pulls the trigger and the flechette shell tears his face open, blood spraying everywhere, bone and brain fragments with them.

"Well guess in cutting my shells from now on..."

His head is a unrecognisable mess of flesh ans gore as he falls to the ground well more than dead. The other goons behind him and opening the door fall back in shock scrambling for their weapons whether it be swords or pistols. "HOLY FUCK!" Horse yells taken aback by the brutality. Usually huntsmen never killed like this, they'd maybe say something borderline cringe to seem cool but this was pure brutality.

The element of surprise had been used up now, Texas fires a few more shots at the men who were on the ground or still in shock killing and maiming them. "Empty empty! Floridaman take over!" He falls to the back while Floridaman moves up and begins to open fire with his M16A4, the people inside begin to open fire as well but that right hand peek made it quite hard to fight back. GAUL team members began to also open fire joining in but their weapons were less effective than the 4 of them. In fact the gang members guns were also less effective the bullets flying slower at them.

Bullets were still bullets and they were a force to be reckoned with but it gave them a tiny second to dodge. Godfather could tell something was up, these were no normal huntsmen, the men were not lying when they said they were mercenaries because if a proper huntsmen straight executed a man in such a fashion their licence would be stripped from them faster than a cetah faunus. Gunshots were also raining down from the back of the building evident that the group coming in from the loading bay was making their appearance.

"We need to get in! Run and gun this show no mercy!" Texas finishing loading his shotgun to its Max capacity yells. Switching to his RD-704 he takes out his injector case and injects a SJ1 stimulant into his arm. The other members except akula who just took a morphine take similar stimulants that boost their strength, endurance and/or stamina immediately rushing into the club followed by his team like pit bulls seeing another child to maul. Godfather picks up the used SJ1 stimulant and looks at it, disgust on his face. "Never in my 20 plus years have I seen a huntsman take combat drugs..." He tries to read the label but most of it is in a unknown language but the big bold text stating the name was not.