Teasing 🔞

( Disclaimer: all characters are over 18. There will be smut at the end, read at your own desire)

Danielle and Haerin is one of those couple who share everything, by everything we mean Haerin's things. Haerin prefer more oversized comfy hip clothing. Danielle on the other hand prefer the opposite but she still love Haerin's style.

Since Dani doesn't have as much hip clothes as Haerin, she would always wear Haerin's clothes. But one day, using Haerin's clothes isn't really enough.

As Haerin is laying on the sofa with her oversized grey hoodie and oversized comfortable joggers while scrolling through her phone, it caught Dani's attention as she sees Haerin wearing such comfortable clothes. She walked over to Haerin and sat down.

Haerin notices and put her phone down, extending her arms as she thinks Danielle just wants the typical love and cuddles with kisses but Danielle had another thing in mind. Danielle quickly took off her shirt, revealing her under shirt (a bra) and suddenly crawled through the hoodie Haerin is currently wearing.

Poking her head out onto Haerin's chest, it took Haerin by surprised but she isn't complaining. Haerin embraced Dani so tightly in her arms, they could feel their heartbeat starting to become a unison. Their bare skin touching each other and could feel one another's breathing. Haerin kissed Danielle's head, "ah youre just like a puppy" Danielle still buried on Haerin's chest, smiled and said "you looked so comfortable, i couldn't help it"

Danielle poked her head out to give Haerin a kiss, they shared a tender yet so sweet kiss. Danielle laid her head on Haerin's chest, she started to doze off, Haerin seeing her girlfriend sleeping so comfortably stayed in that exact position to keep Danielle comfortable. Its times like this where Haerin falls deeply more in love, thinking about her adorable puppy-like girlfriend sleeping on her chest, she also started to doze off.

Hours passed, they woke up still in each other's embrace. "Would you like to go get a snack?" Haerin asked while running her fingers through Danielles's hair. "mmm... what if i have you for a snack?" Danielle mumbles. These type of things are very normal for Dani to say. She never loses a chance to flirt with Haerin, it always caught Haerin by surprised; her heart started racing and Dani can obviously feel this as shes laying on Haerin's chest. Dani let out a mischievous chuckle and sweetly kissed Haerin's neck, "can i have you instead?"

At this point, Haerin is bright red, she could feel her ears getting really hot, she looked away, avoiding eye contacts with Dani. Haerin hasn't said a word, she dont know what would be the best thing to say, whatever she said it could result in Dani teasing her more and more.

Seeing her girlfriend so flustered Danielle couldn't help but wanting to tease her more and more. Seeing Haerin always getting flustered at her flirting always amuses her. Dani slowly and softly run her finger on the surface of Haerin's neck and drew a heart, "i want to feel you.. can i? Haerin-ah?"

Haerin cant take it anymore and jolt up, resulting on Dani sitting on Haerin's lap. Danielle seeing this opportunity and wraps her arms around Haerin's neck and kissed her. "So, whats your answer?" Danielle mumbles. "Stop, you tease me too much" Haerin still avoiding eye contact, she believes not making eye contact is the safest for now.

Danielle smiled and answered, "i cant help it, youre too adorable" she then cups Haerin face and make Haerin look at her, "where are you looking at? Your girlfriend is right here and shes offering herself to you"

Hearing those words, Haerin finally gave in, she can't resist anymore. She made Dani get out of the hoodie then pinned her down to the sofa, Haerin kissed Dani's neck, suddenly Dani could feel pressure and a bit of pain. Danielle moaned as the sensation grew. Haerin lifts her head up, revealed a newly bite mark on Danielle's neck.

Haerin didn't stop there, she started to nimble on Danielle's neck which causes the forwarded effect; hickeys. As Haerin continued to kiss Dani's neck she also unclipped Dani's bra and started massaging her boob. Danielle moaned and groaned in pleasure, "Haerin-ah..~"

Because of all that is going on, Dani could feel her panties getting wet. She wraps her arms around Haerin's neck as they shared a rough kiss, the kiss was so rough it left them breathless. Haerin positioned Danielle up to an almost 90 degrees angle, with Dani's arms still around Haerin's neck, she put her head on Haerin's shoulder as Haerin started to pull Dani's jogger down. She whispered, "can i?"

Danielle stayed quiet but wraps her arms tighter around Haerin's neck. Haerin took this as a yes and started to put her fingers down to Danielle's uterus. Dani let out some quiet whimpers, the whimpers turn Haerin on more and more.

With Haerin slim and long fingers, she started to slowly put it inside Danielle, two fingers to be exact. Since her fingers are so long, Dani could feel it deep inside her, she moans sweetly into Haerin's ear. Haerin moves her finger around, as the fingers moves around inside her, Dani could feel pleasure but along with some pain. She groans loudly as the pleasure increases.

Haerin took her fingers out of Danielle to take her jogger and undies completely off, at this point, Dani is 100% naked. Looking at her girlfriend's uncovered body, She feels more and more deeply in love. Haerin started spreading out Dani's legs more and more. She started kissing Dani's inner thighs leaving Danielle moaning hopelessly.

Tears started swelling up in Danielle's eyes as there is too much pleasure. Shes getting more and more wet as Haerin is playing with her. Haerin sticked her tongue into Dani, Dani moaned loudly and yelled, "Stop! I think im going to come"

They continued their intimacy for hours. Leaving Dani completely tired with no energy left when the session finished.

Once they finished, both were breathing and panting heavily. Danielle with her little energy left, extended her arms and said, "now that youre done feeling me, where are my cuddles and kisses?" Haerin laid down next to Dani and starts hugging her (dani is the little spoon by default). Both their naked body against each other under a medium thickness blanket.

"You were too rough with me~" Danielle said in a teasing manner. Even after all they went through, Dani seem to unable to let go of her teasing. Haerin rolled her eyes, "i dont know.. someone was moaning so loudly in my ear, its almost as if they were enjoying it too much" she teased Dani back.

Hearing those words leave Dani embarrassed, she turned bright red as it reminds her that she did in fact moan loudly into Haerin's ear. She looked up to Haerin, before she could even ask for a kiss. Haerin is already kissing her. Their souls connecting with one another, their body filled with possessive marks. (Bite marks, love bites, and hickeys.)

Love you, baby

---------------------------------------------------------
P.S: it was supposed to be a cute story but i ended up writing something more intense instead lollll