Office🔞

Author's Note: this story contains intersex Haerin.

--------------------------------------------------------

Knock knock

"Come in." Haerin said in a low, raspy voice. Her voice being filled with sexual desires and lust as she dart her eyes towards the girl a few feet away from her.

"You needed me, miss Kang?" The girl asked, keeping her usual innocence and adorable tone. Haerin smirked as she walks closer to where Danielle is. Before Danielle could say anything more, their lips are already clashing against one another's.

Soft moans exit Danielle's lips as the kiss continues, her hands gripping tightly onto the collar of Haerin's shirt. Haerin pressed her knee in between the other's heat, she brings her leg up, causing Danielle to get on her tippy toes.

"Do you want to?" Haerin asked as their lips pull apart, leaving Danielle yearning for her touch. The latter nodded her hair, but Haerin didn't buy it. Instead, she slyly grin before releasing herself from Danielle. "I want you to beg for it, baby,"

Haerin sat down on her office chair, a huge dirty smirk displayed on her face. Danielle quickly rushed over to where Haerin is. She bit down on her bottom lip as she leaned her face closer to Haerin's.

"Haerin, please. You cannot kiss me and then leave me hanging like this." She begged but Haerin shook her hand playfully. "Fuck me, please, daddy." She begged again.

Haerin kept her playful tease, she peck Danielle lips quickly. "You know what to do, love." She said, causing Danielle to gulp as she got under the desk then skilfully unbelt the latter's pants, revealing a huge bulge in her boxers.

As she slide down the boxers, Haerin's dick popped out. The member is wide awakened, next to Danielle, it seems to be even bigger than the girl's face.

The girl gulped one more time before slowly sliding it into her mouth. Since the size is too huge for her, she used her hands to stroke the remaining inches.

Haerin grip tightly onto Danielle's hair, helping her bob her head deeper into the dick. "Your mouth is so warm, baby. I love it." She groaned out softly. Just then, a few knocks were heard coming from the door. Instead of waiting for whoever it is to leave, Haerin invited them in, while her member is still inside Danielle's mouth.

"Oh, miss Kang, I would like to give you the report of team four." Secretary Hanni said, placing down a clipboard onto the desk. Danielle feels ashamed of her doings but she cannot stop, both mentally and physically. Haerin locked her head so she wouldn't be able to release herself from the dick.

Danielle has no choice but to continue, quietly. She tries her best to not let out a single noise, she's too afraid of the punishment Haerin would give her if she made a noise.

"Thank you, miss Pham. I appreciate your efforts and hard work contributing to our company."

"Oh you flatter me, thank you."

The two continue their conversation while Danielle is still under the desk, doing inappropriate things.

"How about we grab lunch tomorrow?" Secretary Pham, asked, hoping a positive answer from her boss. Truth is, she had been secretly admiring Haerin from afar. "Yeah, sounds good to me." Haerin replied which shoots the other girls up into nine clouds.

Danielle on the other hand, she is not very happy. Her and Haerin have been in a secret relationship, hiding it from everyone else, but she still expect Haerin to show loyalty to her. The latter forcefully pushed her head off of Haerin's members, stopping the pleasure.