Autumn comes

As autumn comes, our lovely couple would bring out decorations as well as matching clothing and sweaters. Autumn is Danielle's favorite season, the color changing leaves and the slightly chilly weather is just all perfect. Its also the time where Haerin and Danielle first met.

It was a lovely morning as the weather started to become a little chilly, Danielle is very sensitive to cold, every first autumn morning Danielle would tightly unconsciously cuddle with Haerin. So tight and close together that Haerin sometimes felt like she might suffocate.

This morning is no other than one of those mornings. As the weather started getting colder Danielle's body reacted to it and immediately find a way to get warm; Haerin.

Danielle moved closer to Haerin and wrapped herself into Haerin's embrace.

Due to her girlfriend's sudden movement Haerin woke up. Seeing how Danielle is acting and remembering that its already fall makes her know exactly Danielle is reacting this way. She wrapped her arms tightly around Danielle and gave her back rubs.

After cuddling and sleeping for a few more hours they woke up. They started their usual taking care of hygiene then breakfast, after breakfast they started bringing out their autumn things!

As Danielle is looking through their closet she thought of an idea. She looked over to Haerin who is changing out the bedsheets and blankets to a warmer one.

Danielle:
Haerin-ah! Haerin-ah!

Haerin:
Hm?

Danielle:
Lets go shopping for matching clothes!

Haerin offen spoil Danielle. Just seeing Danielle happy makes her happy so she dont mind spoiling her. They changed into their matching set of clothing and started heading out to the mall.

Once they arrived, the first section/store that caught Danielle eyes were the "pajamas for couple" store.

She dragged Haerin by the hand and ran to the store, as she entered the store, all of the comfortable matching pj sets made her eyes sparkle. She jumps up and down excitedly, Haerin couldn't help but chuckle at her adorable girlfriend.

They looked around as they picked out their favorite pajamas. Danielle is happy like a puppy.

*time skips*

Once they got home, Haerin started tidying up their clothes along with bringing out decorations. While Danielle on the other hand is baking pies and making pumpkin spiced hot chocolate.

Their home is now filled with the warm atmosphere and sweet scent of pies baking and hot chocolate.

As the pies finished chilling Haerin also finished with the house decorations. Haerin sat down on the sofa waiting for Danielle. Danielle cut up two pieces of pumpkin pie and brung their matching mugs filled with hot chocolate to the mini table in their living room.

Danielle:
This is your reward for doing all the decorations!

Haerin smiled and wait for Danielle to set everything down before pulling her by the arm closer to her

Haerin:
What if i want something else as a reward?

Hearing the sentence from Haerin made Danielle flustered, Haerin has been non stop with her flirting and it often takes Danielle by surprise.

Seeing her girlfriend unable to respond being so flustered, Haerin reached out to Danielle's neck. She held out two fingers and find her pulse point. After a moment of concentration and feeling Danielle's heartbeat, Haerin is satisfied.

Haerin then smiled and took a sip out of her hot chocolate filled mug.

Haerin:
This is nice

Seeing her beloved's reaction, Danielle knows she just got teased

Danielle:
You've been getting really bold lately

Haerin:
I learned it from you

Danielle sat down next to Haerin and leaned her head on Haerin's shoulder, holding Haerin's hand.

Danielle:
Haerin-ah, im cold

Haerin then started to cuddle Dani, warming her up. They enjoyed their time together. When the two are together it seems like the world stopped and it just them, losing track of time its already night.

They changed into their matching pajamas that they bought earlier. Danielle has a baby blue colored t-shirt with a puppy on it while Haerin has a cat.

Danielle being so happy with their matching clothes she took many photos of them together and sent it to her friends.

*texting*

The group chat

Danielle:
*sent 20 photos*

Minji: aww cute!

Danielle:
😎😎😎

Hyein: the puppy and kitty is so you guys!!

Hanni:
Aww so adorable!! If only someone was to wake up a bit earlier and went shopping with me 🙄

Hyein: oh..

Minji: i couldn't help it

Hanni:
Anyways, me and Hyein got matching slippers, theyre so cute!!
*sent a photo*

While texting with her friends in the group chat, Haerin caught Danielle by surprise. She suddenly hugged Danielle's waist from behind and leaned her head on Danielle's shoulder

Haerin started giving Danielle multiple kisses on the neck

Danielle:
Ah stop! It tickles

She chuckles as the kisses tickled her neck. Danielle turned around and pushed Haerin to lay on her back. Shes now on top of Haerin, Danielle smiled and kissed her girlfriend tenderly.

After sharing a kiss they turned off the lights and lay down in each other's arms. Danielle started asking hypothetically questions as it always entertain her to listen to Haerin's answers

Danielle:
What would you do if someone come and steal me away?

Haerin:
Hmmm... i cant imagine it to happen

Danielle:
Just think! What if one day someone randomly came and stole me away from you?

Haerin:
Ill kiss you in front of that person to show that youre mine

Danielle:
Could be better but ill take that answer

Danielle nodded in approval

Danielle:
What would you do with me if i turn into a puppy?

Haerin:
Ill bring you everywhere with me. We can do everything together

Danielle laughed and kissed Haerin, she loved that answer, she couldn't believe her istp girlfriend is actually giving a good answer to her hypothetical question

They continued talking and telling each other stories until they doze off into dreamland with their partner next to them