Vacation (pt. 1)

NO ONE's POV

"Are you ready!?" The puppy said enthusiastically, jumping up and down which left Haerin no choice but to hug the shorter one to calm her down. "We're going to Australia!" Danielle screamed happily as she wrapped her arms tightly around her wife's neck.

"Yes we are!" Haerin tried to matched her energy, but the puppy's energy is unmatched. The two of them kissed tenderly before leaving to the airport.

Even their uber driver can't help but laugh at Danielle. She radiates energy and makes everybody around smile and happy. "Here." Haerin said as she gives the latter a dosage of medicine to help with motion sickness. (It also helps Danielle to sleep on the plane so she won't have to stay awake the whole time anticipating the arrival.)

"Thank you!" Danielle leaned in to kiss the kitty before taking her medicine. Haerin smiled, her ears and cheeks have tinted to a soft pink color.

The two got married just recently and their honeymoon location is Australia. Because of the newly lifestyles of marriage, Haerin and Danielle still need some time to adjust but they have been nothing but greatly happy together.

"You guys have arrived at the airport."

Danielle, wearing her light-weighted purse across her body while Haerin carries two heavy suitcases and a backpack. Though, she doesn't complain. In fact, Haerin smiles just seeing her wife being so happy, the way she glows and radiates the sunshine makes everything worth it.

The couple rests at the VIP lounge once they went through all of the security checks and baggage stuff. Haerin notices that Danielle's energy had toned down quite a lot. She pushed the girl's head to lean onto her shoulders. "You can sleep, I'll wake you up when it's time to board." Haerin suggested but Danielle shook her head.

"Who's going to talk and entertain you if I sleep?" Haerin shrugged at the question. "I'll find entertainment in seeing you sleep." Danielle shook her head once again before placing a gentle kiss on her wife's cheek.

"I'll sleep on the plane, I'm going to stay awake with you for now."

"You sure? I feel like you'll knock out in two minutes."

Danielle softly gasped at the response, "Hey! You have to put your trust in me.", "Oh, I do!" Haerin threw her arms in the air to play along but only end up making Danielle angry. She looks extra adorable when angry.

Haerin giggled, cupping the girl's face and kissing it profusely. They hugged each other tightly, slowly swaying side to side making Danielle even sleepier.

"Miss puppy, your eyes are dropping." Haerin said, causing Danielle to jerk awake. "I was not." Danielle mumbled against the tiredness.

Suddenly, the intercom went off with a woman's voice indicating that it's time to board. Haerin helped Danielle to temporarily shake off the tiredness.

Once the two have boarded the plane, Danielle immediately fell asleep as soon as she got comfortable in her seat. Haerin giggled, looking at her adorable wife, she slowly moves her hand to collide with the latter's. Slowly intertwining their fingers together.

"Sleep well." She whispered, trying to not disturb the sleeping puppy.

As Danielle sleeps, Haerin never once let go of her hand unless when needing to go use the bathroom. She wishes they could be more in contact than just holding hands but due to the rest in the middle blocking them, Haerin thought if it was the right decision to business class. Maybe economy would've been better since Danielle could fall asleep on her shoulders.

An hour into the flight, Haerin also fell asleep. The hands of the young couple are still glued together, nothing could seperate them.

About a few more hours, Danielle was the first to wake up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before taking a look at her surroundings. Danielle smiled, looking at their intertwined hands and her wife sleeping.