Vacation (pt. 2)

NO ONE's POV

The couple happily walk down the street with their arms swinging back and forth. The cold breeze of Australia compared to South Korea gives Danielle a feeling of nostalgia as she remembers the time growing up here.

"Danielle," Haerin softly mumble with a gentle smile on her face as she watch how happy her wife is. "Yes?" Danielle replied. Haerin turned over and hold both hands of her wife. They stopped their tracks and joyfully stare into each other's eyes. "I promise to treat you right no matter what." Haerin's smile became bigger, "I promise I'll make you happy. I'll always be there to protect you, and I'll always be there to show and express how much I love you." She expressed.

Even with just a simple and short promise, tears could easily swell up into Danielle's eyes. She knows Haerin's words aren't empty, she had been shown countless times of how great Haerin is as a partner who is always there for her.

"You're going to make me cry." Danielle whispers as tears are starting to form. Haerin brung her wife into a warm and gentle embrace, "I love you." Haerin kissed the girl's forehead, "I love you, too." Danielle respond. "Let's go now. I'm hungry!"

The couple happily skips towards the closest fast food restaurant to order some burgers for their dinner. They have just landed and since Danielle wanted to go on a walk, Haerin suggested to stop by and get some food as well.

"Should we stop by a convenient store to get some desserts?" Haerin chuckled, seeing her wife finishing her burger with big bites. "Can we!?" Danielle's eyes lit up at the mention of desserts considering how much she love sweets. "What's stopping us?" Haerin replied.

Danielle threw her trash into the trashcan after finishing her burger and then the two started to head towards the nearest convenient store.

"Which one should I get?" Danielle asked, holding a dark chocolate bar in one hand and a yogurt flavoured ice pop on the other. "Hmm.. why not both?" Haerin smiled, putting the ice cream into their shopping basket.

Haerin paid for their items and hold the bag for Danielle as she fishes through to choose which one to eat first. She ended up choosing the dark chocolate bar and Haerin with the strawberry ice cream that she picked earlier. "Good?" Haerin asked, "Mhm!" Danielle replied happily like a little child.

Haerin put her arm around her wife's shoulder, bringing her into a side hug as they enjoy their cold dessert.

"I still can't believe that we're married." Danielle whispers as she looks up into Haerin's eyes while they hold each other comfortably on the bed. "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you, and beyond that." Haerin replied, connecting their lips into a sweet and gentle kiss.

"I love you, baby." Haerin stroke Danielle's hair, "I love you, too!" Danielle snuggle closely into Haerin's chest. "What's your schedule for tomorrow?" Haerin asked, softly rubbing the small of Danielle's back.

"Well, first off we'll have breakfast together and you'll give me kisses, then we'll go visit my family and have a barbecue together with everyone at the beach!"

"That sounds like a perfect day to me." Haerin replied to her excited wife. She pecked Danielle's lips. "Now go to sleep so you'll have enough energy for tomorrow!", "Ah! I can't sleep, I wish tomorrow would come already." Danielle smiled, making her cheeks seem even squishier than usual.

Despite her statement of saying she's unable to sleep, after three minutes, she's gone out cold. Danielle sleeps comfortably in Haerin's arms, the reason why she's able to sleep so well every single night.