Halloween

"Haerin, can you bring the carving knife over, baby?" Danielle asked as she pets the huge pumpkin in front of her, lying down on top of the table. "Sarah, don't worry, we'll give you a makeover!" She whispered enthusiastically to the pumpkin, named Sarah.

Haerin walked over to where her fiancée is and sets down a few carving knives in different sizes along with cookie moulds for them to carve out certain shapes. "Are you ready?" Haerin asked Danielle after she peck a soft kiss on the girl's forehead. "Im always ready." 

Together, the two of them carve the pumpkin. Haerin did most of the heavy work with carving out the top and emptying the inside while Danielle and her artistic skills added some touches and design the pumpkin. Altogether, they work perfectly as a pair.

A loud clap noise was made as Danielle and Haerin high-fived each other, admiring their hard work. The pumpkin has triangular eyes with thick eyebrows (Haerin did this part) and a huge smily face. Danielle also added some touches with small hearts carved at the bottom front of the pumpkin.

"You look fantastic, Sarah!"
"Sarah? Don't tell me you named it already."
"Of course I did! How could I not? Every one of them deserves a name and to be loved, Haerin."
"Don't tell me you love the pumpkins more than me?"

Danielle giggle to herself before pulling onto Haerin's collar to bring her closer to herself. "You know I only and will always love you." Danielle pressed their lips together aggressively. The kiss was filled with hunger and lust. Perhaps, the halloween spirit has put the puppy into a more aggressive attitude.

Haerin leaned towards Danielle as their kiss intensifies. She uses her arms to support the weight of both bodies. Just as Haerin is running her fingers swiftly alongside Danielle's collarbone and was about to unbutton her cropped blouse. Danielle broke off the kiss, she gave a playfully cheeky and teasing smile.

"Let's clean this mess up and get into our costumes, Haerin!" Haerin frowned as she heard what Danielle said. Seriously, how can she expect her to stop thinking about things after such an alluring kiss?

"Can't we do that after? C'mon Danielle~" Haerin pleaded. "Nu uh. We both know that if we do it now, we're not going to stop till morning comes and the Kim family is coming over in an hour, baby." Danielle explained which result in a sulking and frowny kitty.

Soon enough, the two divided up the task. Danielle would (try her best to) carry the pumpkin and sets it alongside with a few other pumpkins at her backyard and sets out a bowl filled with candies at her decorated front yard. Danielle and Haerin do a different theme every year for Halloween. This year, they're going to be vampires in a mansion!

Their whole house, in and out, are all decorated with spooky ornaments. The front has a run down gate that Haerin put on at the beginning of the month. They made sure to scatter leaves all over the ground and even added spiderwebs and gravestones at the pathway to their front door.

Haerin place all of the pumpkin seeds into a container for Danielle to roast with later on so there will be absolutely no waste. She used a wet towel to wipe down the table and sets all of the chairs neatly. At the same time, Banggeuli dashed to Haerin's legs and rubs itself against her leg.

She kneeled down to pet the little puppy and even grab a little treat for him. "How are you, little buddy?" She said in her high pitched voice that she would use for little kids and animals... also sometimes Danielle.

———

Danielle carefully draw on Haerin's face and added some eyeliner to bring out the whole fit together. Lastly, they put their fake fangs on and a last touch of fake blood. "We look awesome!" Haerin squealed as she looks at their matching vampire costume. Haerin got kind of a slicked up with a few strands of hair in the front while Danielle has a half pony-tail, the two contrast each other perfectly.