Chapter 4

Waking up from my disorienting state, I immediately felt a sharp pain in my right leg, accompanied by a tingling sensation. As I struggled to make sense of my surroundings, I realized I was not alone. Panic gripped my chest, fueling my need to escape. However, my efforts were futile as my hands were encased in strange mittens, rendering me unable to grasp the bars of the cage that held me captive.

Confusion washed over me as I tried to piece together my fragmented memories, the only recollection being the injection by the mysterious Amazonion. Shifting onto my stomach to relieve the discomfort, I felt something warm and thick pressing against my crotch. Looking down, I discovered that I was wearing a diaper, a startling revelation. Questions raced through my mind: How did I end up in this situation? How long had I been unconscious?

Summoning my courage, I stood up and felt the soft surface of the cage beneath my feet. Taking in my surroundings, I noticed that the other "cages" resembled cribs, each one adorned with various objects hanging from strings above them. It dawned on me that these were not cages but rather cribs, a realization that added to the confusion I felt.

Observing the brightly colored room with its unfamiliar characters adorning the walls, my attention was drawn to an oversized window. Peering out, all I could see was a black expanse dotted with small, twinkling lights. Mesmerized by their beauty, I was suddenly lifted from behind by a pair of hands.

Facing the woman who introduced herself as my nanny, I couldn't help but giggle at her elderly appearance. However, a realization struck me like a bolt of lightning—this was a spaceship. The gravity of the situation sank in as I kicked and screamed, vehemently denying the reality unfolding before me.

"No! I'm not a baby! I'm 18!" I protested, my voice filled with frustration and confusion.

The Amazonion woman, unperturbed by my outburst, turned me to face her. Her weathered face remained calm as she spoke.

"I understand your confusion, but I assure you, little one, this is your new reality. We are caring for you until we reach Gepheilea, your new home planet," she explained gently.

My mind raced with a multitude of questions. How far was Gepheilea from Earth? How long had I been unconscious? These thoughts swirled within me, begging for answers that only time would reveal.That's when my thoughts were abruptly interrupted.

"Let's get that diaper changed, you've wet yourself. What a good baby boy you are," she said, looking at me with confusion and surprise as she carried me in her arms like a newborn.

"I'm not a baby, I'm 18! What don't you understand? Put me down now," I protested, kicking my legs and trying to punch her.

She firmly held me with one hand, preventing me from moving my arms. Eventually, she placed me on a cold, hard surface and secured straps over my stomach to keep me in place while she changed my diaper. I tried to cover myself, but she swatted my hands away.

"I have seen it all before for many years now, so there's no need to be shy, little baby," she said dismissively.

My anger grew as I continued to struggle and attempt to punch her. However, she sternly told me that this punishment was a result of my behavior.

Filled with hatred, I looked at her, but was taken aback when she delivered a strong smack to my bottom, covering both cheeks. Tears started to flow as the burn and sting overwhelmed me. I had never experienced such a harsh punishment before. As she finished changing my diaper, wiping and applying cream, she securely taped the new one in place.

After releasing me from the surface, she lifted me up and carried me back to the crib. Suddenly, all the other teens in their cribs began to wake up, causing the room to fill with noise. Other members of the Amazonion species rushed into the room.