Chapter -1

It was a cold morning and y/n was running late for her college as usual !

Her mother was calling her from the stairs to have breakfast and y/n was running here and there to get ready for college asap

After 15 minutes she joined her family at breakfast and was eating at a crazy speed (she didn't skip breakfast SHE A FOODIE)

*time skip*

She took a bus to college and as soon as she reached she was greeted with a tight hug from her best friend  min yoongi
Yg-hey bitch ! Late as always 😒
Y/n - sorry dude , how long have you been waiting for me ?
Yg - 40 damn minutes , lets go now I don't want to miss this class for your lazy ass
Y/n - heyyyyyyy , mean ! Okay fine lets go 😝

*time skip*

Y/n was in bus travelling back to her home /parent's cafe ( the cafe was on ground floor and her home was just above the cafe )

On her way back home she noticed her phone's battery was low so she was a little worried but she let it all go, she got off the bus and was just walking to her house as it takes only 10 minutes!

She saw a convenience store on her way so she decided to get her self a drink !

She stepped out of the store and was drinking whilst walking the street ... the street seemed dark and empty ... she was kinda scared but kept on walking !
As she took a left turn a hand grabbed her mouth and the same person grabbed her waist from the other hand .

She was trying to kick the person and get out of his grip with all the power but all attempts failed ... in a matter of 2 minutes there was a car in front of her and she knew she was getting kidnapped!
The person that was holding her pushed her in the car and sat beside her and he closed the door !
?- go on !
Driver- yes...sir !
Y/n - who are you ? Why did you kidnap me ?? Tell me your name !!!
Jk- jungkook ... jeon jungkook it is !

Y/n gulped hard as she knew the name ...

Y/n - let me go ... *sobbing*.... Pls let me go ... i beg of you ...
Jk-i will baby i will ... but you will have to give on one thing for that ...agree and i will set you free
Y/n - what?? ..
Jk-life
Y/n - *breathes hardly*

Jk-uhhh .....silence ... thats what i like ! Now just stay calm or else you'll have to ride the whole way my place on my lap !

Y/n keeps crying and she unconsciously  felt asleep

*time skip*
Jk - come on get up we have reached ...or do you want me to carry you ?
Y/n - no ... I'll walk (not looking in his eyes ..she was avoiding his piercing gaze at her )
Jk-such a good girl ... 

THE JEON MANSION

Doorbell rings*
maid - coming sir ...
Jk - get me a glass of water in my room and some food for her !
Maid - yes sir ...
Jk grabs y/n wrist and takes her forcefully to his room ...y/n didn't react but was still avoiding his eyes ...she knew she can't do anything...if she tries to be rebellious he will kill her ...

Jk'room

Jk- come on baby ...see this is your room for today ...
Y/n enters the room and her eyes roam around the room , it was full of paintings and statues.walls were black , the furniture was black and all the bedding too ! The room was huge and it had a bathroom and walking closet attached to it !

Jk - you like it ?
Y/n stayed silent...jk took out his gun out of his pocket and asked her to answer !
Jk- words ! Babygirl ,do you like the bed ?
Y/n was breathing heavily...

Jk was running out of patience so he pushed her to the nearest wall and there faces were so close that she could feel his breath on her lips ...his masculine fresh fragrance attracted her and and she kept looking at his lips and his eyes ...
They were staring at each other ..jk grabbed her jaw lightly but with a little bit of force to kiss her
Y/n 's lips were trembling with fear and cold ....
As jk was about to kiss he heard his door knocked !

Jk - who's there
Maid - sir ..I've brought you water and food for mam !
Jk- come on in !
Maid kept everything on a table near the couch and left !

Jk- babygirl have this food ,don't make me force you into it ! Eat good... take a shower , I'll be waiting for you in bed !

And with that y/n started crying silently.....