Chapter -12

3 days later ....

Jungkook and y/n were cuddled up under duvet ...y/n woke up and noticed how close they were to each other ..naked bodied tangled ...soft touches , they were indeed in love with each other ...y/n was constantly smiling whilst staring at jungkook's cute face who was still sleeping ....she was wondering how can he look so cute and innocent...so baby like ...but a total opposite when he's awake ...

She stood up from the bed leaving him there and left to get freshen up and shower ..she came back after few minutes to see jungkook gone ...she changed into a simple pink dress that came till her ankles...she looked for him everywhere but he wasn't in the room ...

Y/n stepped out of the room towards the stairs to call out to him ..

Y/n - kook ?? Where are you ..
Jk- baby ..umm..can you come downstairs for a minute
Y/n - coming..

Jungkook was in living room with a man ..y/n cane there and bowed to greet the old man ..she didn't knew who he was .

Jk- y/n come here i want to introduce you to my father ...(made her sit on the sofa beside himself)

Y/n - ohhh (looked at his father with a smile )

Jk - dad ..this is the girl i told you about over the call .....her name is kim y/n ,she's an art student and her parents have a cafe in busan ...i love her ...and i want to tell you that I'm gonna marry her and her only ...

Jk dad - son ..im very happy for both of you ..y/n ,i hope you're happy with him and he treats you well ....

Y/n - im happy with him ...he takes good care of me ..he loves me and always protects me ...

Jk looked at her with a smile ...

Jk - we have to still talk about it but i will inform you about everything ,i still need to talk to you about jungsun...
(Y/n was looking down at her lap ,her smile faded )

Jk dad - i know that he's not staying with you at your place because of some misunderstanding...but i hope you both can sit and talk about it ..he's your younger brother..sort it out !

Jk- i know but i just can't see him anymore..what he did was very wrong...he tried to ...he tried to cross his limits with y/n ...he tried to ..umm y/n ? Can you give us 5 minutes !?

Y/n silenty left the room ...she was upset ...but she knew jungkook needs to talk to his father ,so she went back to her room ...

Jk & y/n room **

Y/n  came inside the room and sat on the edge of the bed lost deep in her thoughts ..

Y/n 's mind : i do love him but what about my life ,my studies and career ...my parents...I haven't seen them since i got here ..what about me ?? My life's changed.. i want to be with him ..he's changing himself for me ...but I can't marry him this soon ..I should talk to him ... I can't say no but Atleast we can clear things out before its too late ...

Door knocked **

Jk - baby ?
Y/n - yeah ...
Jk - where are you lost ..(coming towards her )
Y/n - it's nothing...
Jk- come on ..you can tell me ( sits beside her and holds her hand )
Y/n (looking down ) - i was just wondering ..will i ever have the life i had back then ... i want to complete my studies...do a job ..earn good and make my parents proud.. as much as i love you ..i miss that all .. i ..im just too overwhelmed with all this happening too fast ...(she started crying silently..tears on her cheeks )

Jungkook was shocked for a moment but he holds her face between his palms to make her look at him ...

Jk - baby ..im not running you into anything..take as much as time you want ... you can so everything you want to but with being extra careful... i will make sure you're safe ...i hope you know i love you ...

Y/n - (nodded ) i know ... ( hugged him ) thank you for everything... i was really freaking out ..i was so confused and i was not sure if i want this now ...

Jk- its okay baby...its good that you shared it with me ...we can always talk about things .. never hesitate to talk to me okay ?

Y/n - okay kook...

Jk - promise ?

Y/n - promise (smiling at him )

Time  skip **

Dining room (10 pm )
Y/n was serving dinner with ajumma helping her ,jungkook was eating with his father ..

Jk dad - y/n .. come sit with us .
Y/n - yes uncle ..
Jk dad - call me appa y/niyaaa
Y/n - yes appa

Jungkook was looking at both of them with a wide smile ...They enjoyed the dinner together and went to there rooms !

Y/n pov *

I came out of bathroom after shower and jungkook was lying on bed looking through some files ...i wanted to ask him something so i went to him ...sat beside him on bed ..

Y/n - Jungkook ???
Jk - yes baby ?
Y/n - i was thinking if i can go yo university tomorrow... you think i can go ??
Jk - oh .. i guess you can but my men will be there with you all through the day ..and I'll drop you there myself! Okay ??
Y/n - yayyyy thank youuuuu  kook ...( she was so happy and kissed jungkook on his cheeks )

Jk - wow ..now what do i have to get a real kiss ??

Y/n - let me go to meet my parents and ill kiss you !

Jk - very demanding! Sure you can go ... just don't tell them everything and get back home before 7 !

Y/n - deal sir 🤝🏻

Jk - come here now ..give daddy some sugar ...

Y/n giggled when jungkook pulled her towards his lap ...they kissed each other ....

Jungkook lied her next to him ..to cuddle with her ...he kissed her head and they slept away the night...

💜💜

Hey lovely reader ! Hope you like the chapter

Hey lovely reader ! Hope you like the chapter ...pls comment and let me know your reviews so i can work on my writing..thank you 💜

Next chapter coming up soon!