Bonus 🥂(1k)

Jungkook was watching tv after the dinner when y/n was preparing the milk bottles for the twins ...

(Jimin and jiwoo )

Jungkook saw her and went to her ...

Y/n was in kitchen when she felt to arms wrapped around her waist , she knew it was jungkook, he started kissing her on the neck and that turned her on ...he knew this shit turns her on ..he knew what he was doing !

Y/n - babe ..leave me ..I've to go feed them and you know i have a class in morning!

( y/n was continuing her studies as the kids were now a little around toddler time and the nanny they use to be with was quite good at her job)

Jk - mmm ...im waiting in the room , come quickly baby ...

im waiting in the room , come quickly baby

Y/n - babe ..it will take me some time to feed them ...

Jk - fine let me just help you , give one bottle to me , let's put them to sleep so we can make love baby !

Y/n smiled and looked down whilst biting her lower lip ...

Y/n - okay ...you feed jimin , ill take jiwoo

As soon as they fed them ,the kids were fast asleep ...

Jungkook carried them both and took them to their room ....y/n opened the door for him and as jungkook puts them to bed , she turned off the lights and left the room without a single noise!

As she shuts the door carefully, jungkook grabbed her and puts her on his shoulder that made her gasp !

Y/n - kook ...leave meee ...
Jk - not yet ...
Y/n - oh god ...
Jk - no no ...no one can save you tonight baby girl ...

Jk and y/n room

Jungkook puts her down and pulled her in a smooch by her waist...her hands on the back of his neck to grab his hair...

Jungkook took her to the the study table and bends her over , he unbuckled his belt , he slipped a hand under y/n 's night dress

Jungkook turned her over to kiss her and remove her nighy dress ,as soon as the the dress was off he bent her over again and spanked her right ass (y/n gasped ) that left a red handprint on her

Jungkook turned her over to kiss her and remove her nighy dress ,as soon as the the dress was off he bent her over again and spanked her right ass (y/n gasped ) that left a red handprint on her ...

Jungkook scoffed as he saw y/n liked it . So be spanked her again !

Jungkook- stay just like that baby
Y/n - please daddy ...
Jungkook- please what baby?
Y/n - fuck me already !
Jungkook- beg baby ...
Y/n - please fuck me daddy ! I beg you ...

Jungkook smirked at her , he puts his left hand to hold her hair in a ponytail and right on her pussy to feel how wet she was already ...

Just like that he entered his full length into her

Y/n - anhhh , fuckk!!
Jk - i love how . Youre. So . Tight .
Y/n - ahh ahmmm ..ahmm fuck yeah ..baby ..keep going ..
Jk - ahh ...

Jungkook speeds up and goes at a crazy animal speed , y/n was in pain and pleasure...she was whimpering, tears of pleasure in her eyes as he was constantly hitting her g spot !

Y/n - ahh fuckkk im gonna cum ..anhh ahmmmm
Jk - wait baby girl ( he grabbed her boobs , pinched her nipple and went back to rubbing her clit)
Y/n - ah fuck fuckk fuckk i can't wait... anymore..ahh
Jk - im cumin too sweetie ..ahh

With 4-5 thrusts more jk came inside y/n ...he dropped on her back and kissed her there ...both of them panting...

Jungkook kissed her back , he turned her around to kiss her on her lips , he kissed her forhead and saw her in the eyes ...

Jk - i love you baby ...
Y/n - i love you too ..

He took her to the bed and told her to stay there ..

He came back , y/n thought he had a towel in his hand ...but it wasn't

Y/n - whats that in your hand baby ...
Jk - vibrator baby ! Get ready for round 2 ,im gonna make sure you get  pregnant!

Y/n - hell no !

Jungkook smirked and hovered over her ....

____________________________________

Hey loves ! Hope you like this ...as this story got 1k i wanted to write a bonus !

Make sure to check out my new work (soulmate )

Thanks for the love ! 💕

Xoxo 💕🥹🧿