Chapter -22

Wedding day 🤍🥂

Jungkook was all ready for making y/n his wife ,his partner for life ..he was nervous and he kept looking at his wrist watch every 2-3 minutes ..he was really happy to have such a beautiful woman in his life ..his life took a turn since she came in his life ...

They were gonna be parents soon ...y/n is now 3 months pregnant...

As he waited for her to come

As he waited for her to come ...he stood with his father by his side , all the relatives, yn's mother sitting in the hall at front...jungsun wasn't there as he was in states for studies ....

On the other hand ...y/n was in the bridal room getting ready..

Y/n was nervous too.....she was happy that the day finally came ..the day every girl waits for ..the most special moment of anyone's life ..

Y/n was lost in her thoughts when she saw the door open ,revealing her father ,she smiled at him and got up from her chair

Y/n was lost in her thoughts when she saw the door open ,revealing her father ,she smiled at him and got up from her chair ..

Y/d - ready to go ?
Y/n - mhmm ..
Y/d -you look perfect my beautiful princess! Just like your mother ...
Y/n - thank you appa ... I'm gonna miss you both so much ...
Y/d - we're gonna be with you ..always ..im just a call away ....
Y/n - i know dad
Y/d - now come on , jeon is waiting for you with a stupid smile on his face ( he chuckled)
Y/n - dad ! His smile is cute though!
Y/d - well ...i agree ..

Y/n nodded and her dad intertwined there arms as they started walking towards the hall ...

As the music goes...jungkook's eyes started scanning the entrance to have a glance of you ...

Y/n started walking the aisle with her dad and the first one she noticed was the handsome guy standing up front ..with teary eyes as he couldn't stop adoring his bride ...

Y/d handed y/n to jungkook ...and told him to always take care of her ...jungkook promised him that he'll never ever disappoint him ...(y/d gave her hand to jungkook and stepped down to sit beside y/m )

Jungkook got on his knees and confessed his love for her in front of everyone..y/n was surprised by his special gesture...she felt like the luckiest girl on earth