Chapter-11

Jungkook was full of anger when he saw jungsun hovered over y/n and y/n 's clothes all teared up ...her upper body was all exposed and jungsun's hand inside her skirt ,..this all made him boil in anger ..

He stomped his way towards them and grabbed jungsun's collar and started punching his face nonstop...

Jk-I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME NEAR HER ...WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH MY WOMAN !!!!

in a minute jungsun's face was full of blood ,y/n got off the table and clutched her blouse to cover herself up whilst sobbing like a baby ...

Jungsun was laying unconscious on the floor with his one hand on his chest ..his face full of bruises and blood ..jungkook hurt his own hand whilst punching jungsun ..

Jungkook came back to his senses when he realised y/n was standing near him sobbing..he turned towards her and took her in a tight hug whilst growing in anger ..

Y/n : jung ..jungkook ..i tried ..i tried my be.st ..he won't listen ..to me ...

Jk-I'm sorry babyy ..im so sorry my love ..UGHHH ..IF HE WASNT MY BROTHER HE WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW ..(a tear left his eye) I'll tell dad everything..he can't stay with us anymore ...

Jungkook took off his coat and wrapped it around y/n ..slowly sat her down on couch ...he placed his right thumb over the corner of her lips ..she had a bruise and jungkook's heart clenched to see her in pain ...he called his men ...to immediately take jungsun out of his office..

Time skip **

Jungkook took y/n back to his mansion..he parked the car and took her out ...he carried her in his arms to take her to there room ...

He put her down on bed ..jungkook went to washroom to bring a wet towel ..he cleaned her up ,removed all her clothes and changed her into his own t shirt which came till her thighs ..

Y/n - thank you kook ..if it wasn't for you, god knows what would've happened..

Jk- im sorry baby ..I wasn't there earlier..you must have felt so bad ...you were scared ..i knew something's wrong when the meeting started I realised it's a little unprofessional and this sounds like a fake deal ..still we couldn't deny the offer so I asked them for some time to think over the deal ..

Y/n -i was calling you ..screaming your name but apparently your office is sound proof..

Jk-i ... actually it ...uhh ..

Y/n - don't worry i know about it ..jungsun told me..he said that you got your office sound proved so that you can screw whores ...

Jk- but it's all in the past baby ..I won't do anything like that ever again ..i have you ..and i only need you for the rest of my life..i love you ...

Y/n - were you scared when you saw us there ? Did you think i was cheating on you!?

Jk- I was so angry ...but not for a second I thought about you cheating on me baby ...i trust you ..its him I don't trust ..i know him ..I should have left my men there to protect you ..I just couldn't imagine this would happen in my office ..he would go so low to just ...but i guess he is a jerk ..

Y/n - the moment i saw you i felt so relieved...so warm and protected ..i love you kook

Jk -i love you too baby ...I can't wait to marry you . ..have you all to myself ..you make me feel something I've never felt before..all my stress goes away just the moment I see you

Y/n kept looking at him ..deep in his eyes ..she hugged him tight ..her boobs pressed up against his chest ..jungkook grabbed her waist and kissed her ..y/n 's arms around his neck y/n pulled him by his hair to deepen the kiss ...

y/n 's arms around his neck y/n pulled him by his hair to deepen the kiss

They were so into each other ...slowly the make out session got heated up ..jungkook's hand slided onto her thighs and made her wrap her legs around his torso ..he pinned her to the wall and kept kissing her lips ..on her neck and collarbone..he whispered in her ear ..

"Let's make some love baby girl" 🔥