Chapter -19

Y/n was in the washroom , she was standing in front of mirror ,looking at her reflection with left hand in her hair and right one holding the brown medicine pouch ...

She was lost in her thoughts, after having so many problems with jungkook and everything she was finally happy with everything...everything with her parents, best friend, college, love life was going all fine , she was afraid she's gonna lose it all

But she had to make this decision as she lied to jungkook about the medicines and being all fine , coz sooner or later it was going to be clear as water .... So she took out the pregnancy test kit out of the medicine bag ..

She peed in the small bowl and poured some of it on the test kit and waited for the lines to appear ..her heartbeat so fast that she was panting and sweating...

Roaming here and there in the restroom...

After 10-15 minutes she finally got the courage to look at it and ...

She took the test in her hands ..

2 lines ..

Which meant she was positive...she was pregnant...
She just couldn't believe it so she grabbed the test kit to read the instructions again ..she look at the test and kit instructions simultaneously...

She puts both if them on the edge of sink slab . She puts both her hands on her mouth .. smiling and crying at the same time ...she was too confused , she didn't knew what emotion to feel . She was happy that she's gonna have a baby but not sure how if jungkook isn't happy with this news !

She wanted to make it all clear and tell jungkook everything..

Jungkook left for work early this morning so she thought if calling him and asking him if he could come back home early ..

On the phone 📞

Y/n - hello ?
Jk- hi baby .. how are you now ?
Y/n - kook .. im doing fine ..uh ..
Jk- babe , what happened..are you okay ? Is anything wrong ? tell me ...
Y/n - kook i need to talk to you ..
Jk - yeah , tell me babe
Y/n - not over call ..I'll tell you once you're back ...
Jk - umm , actually babe we have to go to a business party tonight, I forgot to inform you but yeah in anycase ill be back home soon ..
y/n - oh ..okay , I'll be ready then ... what should i wear then ? I mean I haven't been to such parties before!
Jk - umm wear something red ...I'll help you decide..i have to go now babe ..the meeting's in 5 !
Y/n - oh okay baby ..see you ..
Jk - see ya my love

Call ends ____________

Y/n sat back on the bed thinking about jungkook's response and how will he behave once he gets to know about this ..

Shrugging it all she got up to take a bath..

Time skip *

Jungkook came back home and went straight to y/n .