Chapter-5 🔞🔥

Y/n came out of the washroom and the first thing she noticed was that jungkook wasn't in the room ..maybe he left ...and room was open ...she decided this is the moment she can escape...

Y/n went towards the closet ,she grabbed jungkook's white shirt which came till her thighs and shorts .she changed into those asap and stepped out of the room but she didn't knew what's coming...jungkook was in his secret library ,which was hidden behind the closet wall .y/n never knew about this ,jungkook came out and saw y/n stepping out towards stairs and he lost it ...

Jk -Y/N !!! *screamed*
Y/n turned around and saw jungkook standing beside the bed ,staring at her with red eyes ..she couldn't move a bit ,she was stuck where she was ,her body shivering..she got goosebumps all over ...breathing heavily and heartbeat faster than ever ...she knew what she did was wrong,he warned her ...

Jungkook went to her and grabbed her arm with force tightly
Y/n-Ahh...leave me ...you're hurting me ...*crying*
Jk -maybe you deserve this pain ....because you hurted me first ...i told you not to leave but you never listen to me ...now get ready for punishment...

As jungkook was taking her back to his room ,jungsun's room opened ...

JUNGSUN POV
i woke up to a noise...a girl crying ,i got off my bed to check who's out there ..as i stepped out of my room i saw jungkook was holding a beautiful girl and taking her to his room forcefully...
God damn ... i knew i could not jump into his matter .so I thought of just asking him about the matter
Js - bro what are you doing...
Jk -stay out of it ...it's none of your business..
Js- i know i know .by the way who is this hottie ...send her to me once you're done ...
Jk-mind your language jungsun ...she's not a slut i can share with you ...
Js-whoops...okay no worries ...
Y/n -im sorry daddy... ...please leave me i will not repeat my mistake....
Jk-shut up ( took her to his room forcefully)

Jungsun went back to his room and he was lost in his own thoughts ...

Jungsun was mesmerised by y/n 's beauty ..her perfect body ,her beautiful legs ...those beautiful breasts peeping out of her white shirt..long hair that comes till her hips ...he was so lost ...he wanted to see her again ...under him ..screaming his name whilst he fucks the life out of her ....his lust for y/n was growing by every single minute....

JUNGKOOK'S ROOM **

jungkook threw her on the bed
Closed the door and started removing his clothes ...
Y/n was constantly crying...she grabbed the headboard of bed and was sobbing like a kid ...
Jk-get ready to see hell ...
Y/n -i ..I'm..sorry ...jungkook ...i ..I thought you're not here ...
Jk- well that's your biggest mistake bitch ..now you'll see a side of mine that i never wanted to show you ...
Y/n -please don't...don't come near me ..leave me ...

Constantly crying y/n kept on denying him but jungkook was so angry ..his face was all red ...his piercing eyes staring down y/n ...he hovered above her ..y/n was clutching her shirt ...jungkook grabbed a fist full of her hair and y/n screamed

Y/n -ahhhhh ... please don't do this please aahhhh...
Jungkook -remove your hands or else I'll tear up this shirt ..
Y/n didn't let him touch her so he grabbed her both hands with his one hand over her head and with right hand he teared up her shirt ...all the buttons flying and her boobs were on display...he grabbed her boobs so hard and started to suck them ...then he pinched the nipples hard to make her cry ,suffer and feel pleasure all at the same time ...
He took out the handcuffs in his drawer next to his bed and tied her hands to the headboard of bed ...
He went ahead and removed the shorts she was wearing and without any warning he entered his full length into her vagina ..

*Y/n pov *
Jungkook tied me to his bed and removed all my clothes ,i was naked in front of him again ,but this time i won't be able to save myself from him ...I could sense how angry he was ...i was crying amd begging to him ..but he didn't stop ..and in a minute he entered himself into me and i felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen which came till my stomach..i was screaming and yelling ...I couldn't believe my eyes this was happening to me ..tears never left my eyes ...he kept doing it without any mercy ...

*Jungkook's pov *

I was so angry and full of lust as i saw her all tied up naked in front of me ...i just wanted to fuck her brains out ..
I grabbed her legs and pulled them apart to place myself between them and entered my dick inside her warm pussy ...

She felt too tight for me ...maybe she's a virgin ..I would have been careful with her if she didn't disappoint me like this ..i kept thrusting hard into her ,her beautiful big boobs bouncing up and down making me fuck her harder and faster ..

After 30 minutes i came inside her and noticed blood so i stopped my pace and looked at her eyes ..she was looking at me and i saw pain in them ...i felt bad for doing this to her ...out of anger i fucked her so hard ...she must be in pain ..
I pulled myself out of her and threw myself on her chest breathing heavily ....

Jk-you should have told me you were a virgin..I would've been careful
Y/n stayed silent ..expressionless..just tears on her face ..eyes red ..she was numb ...

Jk-im sorry but I couldn't control myself...you should've listened to me ..i know i might have hurted you ..

Jungkook went to his bathroom to bring a wet towel ,he came back to his room ,kept the towel on y/n and removed the handcuffs from her hands,he started cleaning her up ...he took the towel and removed all the cum and blood from her vagina .
He threw the towel on the floor and took her into his embrace and stayed like that for a while ...