Chapter 16

Y/n ran out of his office ..she didn't knew where she was headed to but she kept running and crying...the minute she took a right turn ,a car stopped in front of her ...jungsun opened the door and looked at her ...he told her to get in ...she shook her head as a no ...jungsun told his men to get her . They grabbed her mouth to shut her and put her the back seat of car .

Car reached jungsun's mansion and stopped in front of main gate !

Jungsun - cover her eyes
Man 1 - yes sir !
Man 2 - sir where do we take her?
Jungsun- follow me to the basement ...

Jungsun told his men to tie her up with a chair ...he removed the black cloth from her eyes ..she opened her eyes ,for a minute it was all blurry ..but then she saw jungsun sitting in front of her on a chair with 5-6 men at the back !

Jungsun- hottie ..what did you see ?

Y/n - ....

Jungsun- come on ...tell me ..

Y/n - jungkook...i ..i ..saw him ..with ..

Jungsun-so ...you believed what you saw .. big mistake baby girl .

Y/n - what do you mean ??

Jungsun - bring her up !

With that jungsun's men brought a girl ( jungkook's personal secretary) ...

Y/n - you ...

Jungsun- she's the one you saw with jungkook right ??

Y/n - how to you know ? ( she asked him with tears in eyes and frown on face )

Jungsun- tell her everything..

Jk secretary- my name is kim nabi ..i am working for jungkook  from last 3 years ..i liked him alot , i told him abou my feelings...he was not up for a relationship then and said he only likes physical relationship...i denied it...but i wanted him ..we had sex for a few months in his office ...and I don't know how but jungsun hide a camera  there. He never told me about it ...but the day you came to office the first time ...he told me about the clip and he blackmailed me ...
He wanted me to give him a coffee with a medicine to make him temporarily numb and to pretend in front of you that we are having sex in his cabin ...i ..im really sorry mam ..

If I didn't help him he would post our videos on internet ...it would destroy my life ..

Jungsun- take her out and post those videos online !

Nabi - sir please...you promised me ...please my ..my whole life will be over ...please ...sir ill do anything for you ..please i beg

Jungsun- anything huh ???

Nabi - yes sir ...

Jungsun- well then ..take her to my room ..nabi, lay there naked , ill make sure to delete the clips if you can satisfy me ..I'll think about it !

Nabi - ..nodded * ( she left the room )

Jungsun looked at y/n and she was crying continuously...

Y/n - its all my fault..I shouldn't have trusted you ... jungkook was innocent all this time ..

Jungsun- haha ...i knew it ..i was playing with your mind hottie ..take rest ! I'll see you tomorrow..

Y/n - jungkook will come and take me from here ...

Jungsun- huh !! Only if he finds you ! He will never know your location...

Y/n - he's the most dangerous mafia ...he will find out! He loves me ...i know he will find me ...

Jungsun- keep dreaming sexy !

Jungsun left her in the basement all tied up and left for his room ..

Around midnight..(3 am )

Y/n opened her eyes ..with a blurry eyes she noticed the door of basement opened and a man entered..

Y/n - who is that ?
?- baby ?
Y/n - jungkook?? *whisper*
Jk -baby its me ..omg look at you ..your face is  full of bruises ..i swear I'm gonna kill him ..
Y/n - kook ..I'm sorry

(Jungkook untied her and pulled her up by her shoulders..he hugged her tightly as she was sobbing and constantly apologising)

Jk- heyyyy don't...it's not your fault ..

Y/n - it is ..I should have trusted you ..this happened because of my stupidity..he manipulated me ...im so sorry kook ...are you mad at me ??

Jk - i can never be mad at my baby ( kissed her forhead )

Y/n - baby..how'd you get here ?

Jk - let's get out of here first ..I'll tell you everything later

Y/n - okay koo

Jungkook took her out and left the place as quickly as possible, he knew the place well as it was his  dad's old house that now jungsun used to stay in ..

Jungkook and y/n sat in his car and he drove her back from that place ...

In car **

Jk- did he hurt you baby ?

Y/n - no baby ..but i was hurting inside when i got to knew about the truth ...

Jk - i wanted to tell you everything about nabi , it was all in the past ..i was screwing multiple women at that time , I didn't care about anything and anyone..its my past ..but i never knew it could affect my present with you this much

I was scared to death when you came to my office and saw that ....
I thought i lost you ...forever..

Y/n - you won't lose me ..I won't let that happen again ..I promise you kook ..just tell me how did you get here??

Jk - nabi! She called me from jungsun's phone to inform me about everything..she sounded pretty scared ..but she told me she's fine . She was whispering..told me to get there and take you from the basement..

Y/n - oh okay ..(looking down )

Jk- im sorry ..there's nothing between me and nabi now ..I won't talk to her again ..I'll fire her !

Y/n - you don't have to..i trust you

Jk - you do?

Y/n - stop the car baby ..

Jk- what?? are you okay ? Its in the middle of a forest baby..I won't let you get off the car ..

Y/n - i said stop the car!

Jk - baby ..hit me ..scream at me ..just don't leave me

Y/n - jeon jungkook stop the car right now or else I won't speak with you ever again!

Jk - fine ....

Jungkook stopped the car ...the car was surrounded by only one thing ..darkness! They were in the middle of forest , it was so dark and deserted ...

Y/n - you remember you promised me something when you dropped me off the college?

Jk - what baby ? ( at this point he was hella confused)?

Y/n - you told me you won't leave me for a minute..when you see me after college!

Jk- oh my ..for a minute there you scared me babe ...(he chuckled) so ...

Y/n -come here !

Next chapter - smut 🔞

Hope you liked this chapter !
Vote and comment please 💜🫶🏻