Chapter -17 🔞

Y/n -come here ...

Jungkook was just looking at her with his doe eyes and y/n pulled him in a kiss by his collar ..

Y/n was leading the kiss ..she was sucking on his soft lips and kissing him like she was starving for him ..jungkook kissed her back ..she leaned back on her seat when jungkook slightly got on top of her ...

The kiss got heated up , jungkook separated from her and started opening his shirt's buttons whilst looking at her up and down.y/n was breathing heavily,her chest going up and down ..

Jungkook got shifted to the back seat and pulled her by her wrist , she removed her top ...jungkook was staring at her full breasts peeping out her bra ...he puts his hands on her clothed breasts and started kneading them. .a gasp left y/n 's mouth , she was feeling so good ,jungkook kissed her lips passionately..travelling towards her jaw and neck ...then he started sucking on her neck giving her lots of love bites around her neck and collarbone.

He pinched her left nipple , she arched her back and moaned in between the kiss ,this gave jungkook an opportunity to enter his tongue in her mouth ..roaming around ....he opened her bra and threw it in the front seat..he started kissing and licking her boobs ...circling his tongue around her nipples ..gently biting and sucking on them ..

His right hand swiftly rubbed on her womanhood , both of them breathing on each other's lips...looking into each other's eyes ..y/n removed her underwear and jungkook unbuckled his belt . Y/n got on top of him , jungkook grabbed her juicy ass and slowly entered his full length into her ...she started pounding on him up and down .... She was holding up her hair with one hand and one on his chest to support herself..her boobs bouncing,jungkook grabbed her boobs hardly and in between sucking onto them to make her feel heaven...

The car was full of moans and whimpering...

She felt his dick twitching inside her ...she started grinding fast on him ..he was watching her moan whilst going up and down, his dick was glistening with her wetness , jungkook was close so he told her to go fast ...
Y/n was trying her best to jump up and down but jungkook couldn't wait as he was about to cum so he flipped her down and started humping her at a crazy speed ..

Y/n - ahhh ahmmm ..kook ..ahmmm..yeahh yeahh ...keep going ..uhmm..
Jk - you look so hot baby ..you boobs bounce as i fuck you ..ahhh ..and this shit turns me on ..im gonna fuck u so hard ..ahmm
Y/n - mhmm ..kook ..im cumming too ..ahmmmm
Jk - let's cum together baby ..

With more 4-5 thrusts they came together ...

Both of them panting heavily...sweating...jungkook dropped himself on her chest ..they stayed like that for a while and then jungkook got back and started wearing his pant ... gave his shirt to y/n to cover her up ...

 gave his shirt to y/n to cover her up

Jk - this was so good ...i think I would like to do this again ..
Y/n - this was one of my dream ...umm kinda fantasy to try this once .im so happy we did this ..(practically facepalmed herself when she realised what she said )
Jk- you have more of these fantasies? I would like to know about them ..
Y/n - ( looked down feeling shy )
Jk - your face is all red ...are you shy ?
Y/n - ... kook ...
Jk - a minute ago you were screaming at me to go faster ...
Y/n - JUNGKOOK ( looked at him with red cheeks and wide eyes)
Jk- i love to tease you baby girl ...
Y/n - i hate you
Jk - and i love you .... You're the cutest when mad !
Y/n - see ...i melt when you call me cute ..you're the cutest ...your doe eyes ...ughh ...you're just so sweet ,like a bunny ..I could just look at you 24/7
Jk - cute huh ? ( poking his inner cheek ) only for you ........let's get back now humm!?
Y/n - yeah ...im kinda sleepy and tired ..

They drove back to the mansion ...

Time skip *

JEON MANSION 🏠

Jungkook was carrying y/n in his arms and took her to his room as she fell asleep on there way back home ...he didn't wanna wake her up so he just put her down on bed and covered her with duvet and he went to bathroom to take a shower ..

He came back after 10 minutes and joined her in bed ..he was just staring at her innocent face , her cute cheeks and nose , her pouty lips that are softer than rose petals ... he was so in love with her ..he pulled her by her waist towards himself and cuddled up .

Slowly slept away ...

Hey ! Hope you liked this chapter!

Ignore the mistakes if there's any as this is my first story !

Vote and comment 💜
More chapters soon ❤️