Chapter -7

DINING ROOM

Jk and y/n were having breakfast whilst all the maids were busy serving them ..jungkook was sitting on the seat next to y/n ..he was having his breakfast but his focus was on y/n ,he kept staring at her ..she looked so beautiful..her big eyes ...long hair ...pink rosy lips ..everything attracted him to just kiss her and never let her go ....y/n knew that his eyes were on her from last 20 minutes ...she looked at him in between but again looked down as she felt shy ...

Just when jungkook was about to call y/n ...jungsun entered the dining room ...
Js - hey everyone...
Jk-good morning ,come have breakfast!
Js- yeah ,ajumma can you make kimchi fried rice for me ..im really craving something spicy ...(he said this whilst looking at y/n which made her a little uncomfortable but she ignored )
Jungkook got up and y/n got up with her ,jungkook took his bag and turned around to y/n ...he saw y/n had tears in her eyes...
Jk- baby I'll back asap ...please don't cry ,come here
Y/n -(hugging him,her face on his chest) don't leave me alone ...don't go ...I'll be lonely here without you ... please ...
Y/n was looking into his eyes whilst sobbing..
Jk- baby I can't....okay ill just go ,give these papers and come back ,will that be okay ??it just takes 30 minutes baby ...
Y/n - okay ...come asap I'll be waiting for you ...

Jk smiled at her ,pecked her lips ...and looked at her ,pecked her again and again 5-6 times and then he left .

Y/n went to dining to help ajumma ,as she reached there ...jungsun looked at her up and down ...with pure lust in his eyes ...y/n felt unsafe and she had shivers down her spine ..she ignored and was about to go to her room but he grabbed her hand ..
Js - where are you going hottie ..?
Y/n - leave my hand ..*crying*
Js - and what if I don't...hmm ?
Y/n - leave or else i will tell jungkook ...
Js- I'm not scared of anyone ...come with me baby ...I'll give heaven to you ...leave him ...come let's go to my room (whispered ) ...
Y/n - leave my hand ...I'm not the kind of girl you think i am ...
Jungsun started laughing.....
Js - oh innocent girl .... I saw how he treats you in the morning..come with me and I'll treat you better than that Atleast...
Y/n- you know nothing about that ...i will tell jungkook about this if you don't leave my hand ...
Js- huhhh!! You bitch ..what do you want ? Money ??? I'll give you more than he is giving you !! Don't give me this attitude...

Jungsun grabbed her wrists and put them behind her back ...she was in pain ...she was sobbing...jungsun was trying to touch her face with his right hand whilst his left hand holding her hands behind her back ! As soon as his fingers reached her lips she bites him ,jungsun yelled out...y/n ran from there ...she was climbing up the stairs and jungsun was running behind her when he noticed the maids ...he warned them .
Js - a single word to jungkook and you'll see how cruel i can get ! I know where your family is and if you don't wanna risk there lives...keep your mouths shut ! Am i clear ?

They all nodded !

Jungsun was outside y/n & jk's room

Js - open up the door you bitch
Y/n - go from here
Js- open it or I'll kick the door ...don't make me do it ...
Y/n didn't reply
Jungsun was about to knock the door down when he heard the doorbell. Jungkook was back from work. Jungsun sighed ...
Js- I'll leave you today but you won't be able to save yourself from me for a long time sexy ...he smirked like a psycho and went to his room

Y/n 's back was facing the door as she was crying on the floor because of how scared she felt ..

Door knocked and she started crying loudly!

Jk - BABY ??
Y/n opened the door and hugged him whilst crying loudly ...she hugged him so tight that even air couldn't pass through them .....
jk- baby what happened...i was away for just 30 minutes ... you missed me that bad ???
Y/n - jung..jungkook ...he ...he ..tried to touch ..*sobbing* me ......i ..was so scared ... *crying hard *
Jk- WHO WAS THAT ? TELL ME BABY ,I'LL KILL HIM !!!! *ANGRY*
Y/n - your brother...
Jk- I TOLD HIM NOT TO COME NEAR YOU ,I WARNED HIM ...
HE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THAT !!!

Jk- baby stop crying... (wiped her tears) come with me !

Jungkook took her to jungsun's room and knocked the door . Jungsun came out and saw jungkook,jungkook's face was red and his eyes were full of anger !
Js - what happened bro ?
Jk- what happened?? You don't know what happened???
Js- no ...what is it !?
Jk- you tried to touch ber behind my back when i told you not to be near her ...she's my girl ...
Js - come on bro we have shared bitches earlier as well , what's so special about her ...??

Jungkook PUNCHED jungsun

Jk- don't you dare call her that again , y/n come here baby ...
Y/n came and stood beside him .
Jk- slap him !
Y/n - what ?
Js- WTF !!??? Have you gone mad ??
Jk- baby do it !
Y/n -I can't...
Jk - if you don't then i will and I don't know if will be able to stop there !

Y/n slapped jungsun , jungsun was staring at both of them with anger as this hurted his ego !

Jk- just 5 days more and get out of my house ...and don't show me this face ever again..if it wasn't for dad you would have been....

Jungkook grabbed y/n 's hand and took her out of there ...towards his own room ...

Jungsun was very angry ... his ego was hurt ...and he knew he wouldn't sit quietly.... He will take revenge ...
Js - y/n you will pay for this slap and jungkook...get ready for revenge!