Chapter-4

Jk got off the bed to attend the call ...

On the phone 📞
Jk dad - hii son ,how are you ?
Jk-dad is everything okay ..you never call me at this hour !
Jk dad - everything is fine ,i called you to inform you that your little brother is coming back to seoul tonight! I'm in usa right now , so he will be coming at your place for a week .
Jk- oh ....okay ..but just for a week right ? I mean I don't mind him staying with me but you know...
Jk dad - you have a girl again ...jk why don't you take life seriously..stop hooking up and find a real girl ...there's already alot of rumours about your character...
Jk-  dad  ..she's not any hooker or slut ...i saw her once in a cafe ,maybe it was her own cafe helping her father or a relative and i fell in love with her ,i knew that i want her all to myself so i just took her ...and I'm going to keep her
Jk dad - i hope you settle soon and just focus on your work and life ..take care of yourself son ..ill see you soon
Jk - yeah dad ...you too take care dad ..come soon .

*Conversation ends*

Jk turned around after sighing and he noticed that y/n was not on the bed ..the room was still locked from the inside ...he knew she is still in the room

Jk- baby girl...im very good at playing hide and seek but im not really in the mood ...Come on ...don't hide from daddy ...come out or else...

Jk kept looking for her in the washroom and closet but she was not there And he knew there's only a single place where she can be ...
Under the bed ...so he stepped towards the bed and sits on bed ...
Jk - baby you can hide from my eyes but i can still hear you breathe
With a thud he gets on his knees and grabs her arm ,she starts crying
Y/n -leave me please...please ....I'm sorry i ..i..won't do it a...again ...
Jk- why are you being so stubborn huh ?! *angry tone* you want a punishment baby girl ? Huh !!
You're lucky that my brother is coming over ...I'll play with you later ..
Y/n -thank you ...I'm really sorry ..
Jk- listen up sweetheart...no matter what happens don't leave the room ! Im warning you ...if you do step out of the room ..im gonna fuck you so hard that you will scream and beg for death , got that ?
Y/n -yes ..i..i will not go any..anywhere..sir ..
Jk- its daddy for you ...by the way what's your name ..?
Y/n - kim y/n l/n
Jk -such a beautiful name ..but I'd rather call you baby !
Y/n stayed silent..

*time skip*
Few minutes later
Jungkook was in his living room waiting for his brother to come and y/n was asleep in the room .

The doorbell rings**

Maid - welcome home mr.jeon
Junsung(js) -hi ajumma
Maid- hello dear ...wait in the living room I'll get you some water
Js- okay

Junsung went there and saw jungkook sitting on the couch crossing his right leg over his left and using his laptop .
Js- hi big bro
Jk-oh you're here ... how are you ?
Js - im fine ...how have you been ?
Jk-im doing fine...so you're a graduate now .when are you joining the JEON industry?
Js -I'll talk about it later with dad and you once he comes back from usa ..
Jk - okay fine ..I've got the room cleaned and ready for you ..its the room next to mine on first floor ...right to the stairs ... Feel at home ..call ajumma if you need anything ,I'll see you in morning
Js- okay bro ...seems like you're busy with someone..haha ...never mind..good night (giving jk a side eye )
Jk- shut your mouth ...good night! *straight tone *

Jk left for his room and js also had dinner and went to his room which was next to jungkook's room and slept straight away .

Jk got to his room and noticed that y/n was shivering so he took the duvet and covered her with it and slept beside her whilst hugging her waist ..inhaling her vanilla and strawberry fragrance...he smiled to himself and slept ....

NEXT MORNING

Y/n woke up around 7 am in the morning and noticed that jungkook was sleeping with his left hand on her boobs and right hand under her neck ,she noticed how close there faces were ...she was totally in his hold ,she tried to get herself out but his grip was very tight ...she gave up after squirming a little and closed her eyes as she realised jungkook was waking up ...
Jk- good morning baby girl ...
Y/n stayed silent
Jk-i know you're awake ...
Y/n still pretended that she's asleep
Jungkook went ahead and pecked her lips ...
Y/n opened her eyes ...
Jk- i knew it ...were you staring at me ...
Y/n -no ..leave me i have to go
Jk- okay ...get freshen up and we will shower together okay ?
Y/n -okay ..

Y/n went to the shower