Chapter -8

Jungkook took her y/n to his room and closed the door ... he hugged her and calmed her down ... then he grabbed her shoulders softly to make her look at him
Jk: baby ...look at me ...( she looked at him with soft teary eyes ) i am so sorry babe ...so so sorry that you had to go through this ...come here baby ...
Y/n : *crying* don't be it's not your fault
Jk: i am at fault here , i knew how jungsun is with women ! My fault i left you alone here ... I should not have !
Y/n : please never blame yourself for this ...

Jungkook just couldn't stop himself , he grabbed her face between his palms ,which made her pout ...he kissed her pushing his lips on her ...he licked her lips and entered his tongue inside her ..sucking hard on her lips ..y/n was struggling to breathe but she finally kissed him back ... after a hot makeout session they separated from each other...

They were looking at each other with pure love ...

Jk - wait here don't open the door unless it's me , I've brought you something! I'll come back with your gift ! Its in my bag downstairs...
Y/n : okayyy.... Come quickly (looking down at her lap )
Jk: I'll just come in a minute baby

She locked the door at a speed of lighting!

Jk came back after 1-2 minutes, he had a box in his hand ,he gave it to y/n and told her to open it ,she opened it and the thing in the box made her so happy she directly kissed him !
It was a phone !
Jk- its for you to talk to your parents! I contacted them through my secretary and told them that you were in safe hands ...they didn't agree at girst but I promised them that you will talk to them today , they won't worry anymore ... they think that you're working for my company...
We will tell them about our relationship later ... we will get married soon and tell them that we fell in live whilst working together...okay ??
Y/n started jumping like a kid (she was very happy)
Y/n : thank youuu kook ,i love youuuuuu
Jk:you do ??
Y/n : what ??
Jk: love ?? You love me ??
Y/n : *shy* yeah (her face turned red)
Jungkook kissed her forhead....told her to talk to her parents,her hands were shivering but she was happy she was about to talk to her parents ...
Once his father picked up , she looked at jungkook and he nodded at her to give her a look to go ahead !

OTP 📞

Y/f : hello
Y/n :appa ??
Y/f : y/niiyaaaaa ohhh my baby
Y/n : appa how are you ? Eomma ??
Y/f : how can i be without my baby ... are you okay love ? Where are you ? Are you safe ?? We were about to file your missing report today when we got a call from jeon industry ... is this true !!? You're working for them??
Y/n : appa so many questions!? Im fine ...absolutely fine .. don't worry about me , im safe here ,i got offered an internship with the company but job started that very day ,I could not deny the proposal... my phone died ..I couldn't inform you ..im sorry appa ...and the office gave interns a place to stay near office ...
Y/f : okay dear ... i trust you baby ... i hope you're happy with this ...stay safe wherever you are and please stay connected to us ! Make us proud daughter! Come visit us sometime okay ??
Y/n : of course appaaa , don't worry ...saranghe appa ...tell eomma i love her ...i will come asap ...
Y/f : i love you too ... good  bie ... take care
Y/n : good bie appa ,you too take care ,see you

*conversation ends*
As soon as the call ended y/n started crying heavily looking at her phone screen ...
Y/n - they trust me ... i don't want to lie to them ...i wanna tell them everything...I'm a bad daughter...
Jk - don't be upset love .. we will soon tell them ... just wait for a while ,im waiting for my dad to come ...he'll be here in less than a week and than we will call your parents over to fix our marriage! Okay baby ??
Y/n : okay kook ...

Y/n smiled at him and he embraced her softly!

Later that night **

(1o :00pm )

Y/n and jungkook got back to their room after dinner and y/n went to take a shower whilst jungkook was working on his laptop sitting on his room couch ...
Y/n  called him ..

Y/n - kook ?? Can you hand me a towel?
Jk- coming baby !
Jungkook took a towel from closet and went to bathroom
Jk- here baby
Y/n- yeah ..
Jk gave her the towel but as she grabbed the towel jungkook didn't leave his grip on towel as to get inside the bathroom...
Y/n - hey leave the towel ...
Jk- only if you let me in ..
Y/n - please give it
Jk - and if I don't...what will you do ???
Y/n - please kook ...
Jk - two options baby ...
Y/n - not again : /
Jk - let me in or come out NAKED !!

Y/n went silent and her face turned red

Y/n - okay fine ...come in ...
Jk- thats my girl ...*seductive tone *
Y/n - now give me the towel ( she said hiding behind the door )
Jk- come out baby lemme see you
Y/n - you're so stubborn
Jk- call me that if you want to ...
Y/n came out and jungkook's eyes opened wide ...water dripping down her beautiful and hot body ,her wet hair ..smelling like a dream ,that shower gel fresh fragrance coming from her was making it hard for him to control himself...she was looking so sexy ...
Jk- baby come near me

She does as he says and be grabbed her by waist ,his hard chest bumped into her soft bouncy boobs, he put her over his shoulder and took her to the bedroom...he layed her down and covered her with duvet ...
Y/n : im cold ,give me something to wear Atleast...
Jk : i guess you won't be needing any clothes ...I'm here to warm you up baby girl
Y/n knew whats coming ....

Next chapter soon ! Vote and comment for suggestions and reviews pls ! Sorry for the mistakes!!