Chapter -14

Y/n pushed yoongi by putting both her hands on his chest ....

Yoongi was looking at her with a frown on his face but he was confused and embarrassed at the same time for what he had done...

Yg-i ..I'm sorry y/n ...it's just ..that ..

Y/n - yoongi ...can you explain this ...

Yg - y/n where were you ..i missed you alot ...i wanted to tell you everything but I couldn't...I realised this in these few days and just couldn't wait anymore ..im sorry y/n for kissing you but I can't help how i feel for you ..

Y/n  explained him everything about the situation and yoongi was shocked ..he tried to convince her to leave him ...even if she never chooses yoongi ...just leave jungkook ...but y/n said 'its too late now ,im already in love with him' .yoongi was disappointed but he tried to put on a smile and he told her that its absolutely her own decision..its her life !

After that they attended the lectures ..y/n was about to leave the college and was walking towards the college gate when she noticed a black car ...she stepped towards it and the door opened ..

Y/n was shocked to see jungkook coming out of the car ...jungkook was staring at her full of anger ! Jungkook grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to the car ..he made her sit in car and started driving at high speed ...y/n couldn't utter a word out ...she was scared about him knowing about what happened earlier in college ...

Jk - so that's why you were so eager to go college...huh??

Y/n - (looking at him with teary eyes ) jung..jungkook ..it's not what you ...think ...

Jk- that's exactly how it is ..I have proof ! I was working in my office ...and my men sent me a picture ...of YOU .KISSING.A GUY ...

Y/n - it was a mis

Y/n - it was a mis..misunderstanding jungkook....i did not knew he would do that ..please trust me ..I would never lie to you kook ..( y/n was crying alot )

Jk - let's head home and we'll decide that later ...

Y/n - i only belong to you kook ..

Jk - prove me that ..

Y/n - how ?

Jungkook smirked and kept looking at the room ..

Time skip *

JEON MANSION

Jungkook dragged y/n out of car ,y/n was apologising ...but he simply ignored what she said ...he took her to the room and told the staff at home not to disturb them for anything!

Jungkook locked the room and turned around to face y/n ..he took her towards bathroom ...and told her to wait there ..

Jk - get naked ! Right now !

Y/n - JUNGKOOK ...you told me you won't do it again forcefully...please don't..

Jk - Get.naked . Now !!

Y/n didn't move a muscle...jungkook was getting angrier by every second..he got close to her and started stripping her whilst she was just standing there looking at her feet ..

Y/n was now standing in front of him only in her underwear...

Jungkook took her under the shower ...water running down them ..he took his hand towards her neck travelling down to her breasts...then he circled his fingers around her nipples ...then towards the stomach...he looked at her in the eyes ,jungkook bent down and he removed her underwear with his teeth..came back up and put his right hand on her vagine and y/n gasped ...jungkook puts his left hand on the back of her neck to grab some of her hair ...

Jungkook started rubbing on her vagina and he entered 2 of his fingers inside her ...y/n was feeling good but she couldn't tell him because she thought he's angry ...she tried to control her moaning..

Jungkook splits open her legs and puts on his shoulders and started eating her ...he licked her clit down to up ..sucked the bud and gave her immense pleasure that made her legs shiver and toes curl...

Y/n - ahhmmm ..kook ...don't stop ...

Jungkook was tongue fucking her ...

Y/n -I'm cumming kook ..ahh..mm hmm ..

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and backed up from her ..he stood in front of her ...jungkook grabbed her gently by her chin ..kissed her softly ..

Jk - i will keep my promise and I won't fuck you unless you agree ..

Y/n - baby ..( she couldn't believe how changed he is now )

Jk-i love you ..i know it wasn't your fault...

Y/n - i love you too ...

Jk - i know ...

Y/n - jungkook ? ( looking at his eyes)

Jk- yeah ?

Y/n - make me yours ...i want it !

Jungkook smirked !

Hey everyone! Hope you like this chapter...more chapters coming asap 💜do vote if you like it and comments to tell me your reviews 🤝🏻