Chapter 15

Y/n woke up as usual all cuddled up with jungkook .....when he noticed y/n was awake too ...he got off the bed and wore his pants....and y/n was just laying there and staring at his back ...she was obsessed with his broad back and tiny waist ..he's so well built up and sexy ...but he can be cute too ...it's actually a dangerous combination...y/n was head over heals for him

y/n was head over heals for him

Jk -baby ..if you will keep staring i guess we'll have to go for a round right now ...

Y/n - good morning babe (shy )

Jk- you're face is red ...are you blushing baby girl !??

Y/n - no ..it's nothing..uh ...kook ? Can i ask u something??

Jk - go ahead baby im all ears !

Y/n - do you trust me ?

Jk - why are you asking me that ??

Y/n - just tell me kook ..please

Jk - i do ...i do trust you baby

Y/n - then why'd you send your men to stalk me ...

Jk- they were not there to stalk you babe ..they are there to protect you ,guard you when im not there for you ...and i told them to maintain the distance so you feel free ..

Y/n -I'm safe in college I don't need any protection koo ...If you trust me then let me go alone ...no guards please...you can still come by and drop me ..pick me ...i like that you care about me ...

Jk - baby ...its not safe ...with jungsun being free and my rivals ...

Y/n - jungsun won't do anything now ...you've taught him a great lesson...and you can pick me up once my classes are done ..please for me kook ..baby

Jk - uh ...i will be worried but okay ..if you say so ..but you have to text or call  me as soon as you get done ! Don't step out of college unless im there and yes ..stay sway from that yoongi guy ,not that I don't trust you ..i just know MEN  !

Y/n - yayyyyy thank you babyyyyy🥺i love youuuuuu
I will call you ,I'll text you about everything...

Jk - yeah yeah ...i love you more baby ...just promise me you will maintain distance from that best friend of yours ...

Y/n - fine I promise i will

Jk - now come here give daddy some morning sugar (he smirked)

Y/n - I haven't brushed my teeth yet ..(looking down)

Jk - I don't care baby girl ..come here ..

Jungkook hovered over her small figure and started making out with her ..after 10 minutes y/n pushed him ..and left him in bed ..she started going towards the bathroom

Y/n - im gonna be late ..We'll continue later babe

Jk- you're mean ..I won't leave you for a minute ...

Y/n - sorry babe ..(giggles)

Jk-sighs * cute ...

Time skip *

Y/n was in college..yoongi didn't come today ...maybe because he was embarrassed about earlier events ..y/n was lowkey missing him ...she was done with almost all her classes ...just last class left when she was in cafeteria having a coffee before class ..her phone started ringing...she looked at her phone's screen ..it was an unknown number..

She picked up the call .....

ON THE PHONE 📞

Y/n -hello ?

?-  ..

Y/n - hello ? Anyone there!?

?- hello beautiful..

Y/n -who are you ?

?- you don't recognise my voice hottie?How can you forget me after having hot times with me ..in your own husband's office ..on table ..

Y/n - jungsun ? *whisper*

Js - yes baby girl ..fuck i love my name from your mouth ..sounds sexy ..

Y/n - why did you call me? What do you want?

Js- you hottie ..i want you

Y/n -I'll tell jungkook..don't you get tired of this ..he will kill you ..leave it jungsun.you will never have me ...i love jungkook and he loves me ...

Js- haha ...jungkook...(started laughing like a maniac) you still believe he loves you ...he's a womaniser baby ..he's a player ! JEON jungkook is my brother ,i know him better than anyone ...

Y/n -I don't believe you ...i know him .i trust him ...

Js- is that so ?? Okay then ...go to his office , he's screwing his personal secretary in his office right now ..if you don't believe me ...

Y/n- you're lying ..i know you're trying to brainwash me

Js- see hottie..why would i ..the thing is i can't force you to believe me , but Atleast the truth will open up your eyes ! Now its up to you ...go find it out on your own or keep living in your dream world !

Y/n - say whatever you want to ...i don't trust you. Also don't try to contact me ever again ! Or else you won't be alive to see any other girl !

CALL ENDS *

As much as y/n wanted to trust jungkook..she kept thinking about if what jungsun said was true ..

what if jungkook is still a womaniser?? What if jungkook is acting?? What if jungkook is cheating on her ? What if he's with a woman in his office , naked , fucking her ???

Y/n 's mind was full of questions...she wanted to trust jungkook but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about this over and over so ..she decided to take a taxi and head to jeon industries to see the truth herself..

Y/n left the college and reched jungkook's office in 20 minutes ..

As soon as she reached there she straight away took the lift to his personal office floor. The lift opened and she got off it , she took a right turn ,standing in front of his office's door ...her hand on her chest to calm her pounding heart! she pushed open the door and what she saw left her numb ...

Her world shattered in front of her eyes ...she couldn't breathe..tears in her eyes ..

Jungkook was sitting on his chair with his personal secretary giving him a blow job ..jungkook wasn't moving his body  at all ,he just kept staring at the girl bobbing her head ...

Y/n - kookie .....

Jungkook saw towards the faint voice and his eyes wide open ..

Y/n wiped her tears and left the place as soon as possible..she was crying and running out..she couldn't believe what her eyes just witnessed a minute ago ..she didn't wanted to believe it..it was all a bad dream ...but the truth was nothing like ...

Hey everyone! 💜hope you like this chapter
Wait for the next chapter 🫶🏻
Vote and comment⭐️💜