Chapter -20

Jungkook pov *
I looked for her in the restroom but she was not there , i left and went out when i heard a NOOOO voice , sounded like y/n , i lost my chills and practically ran towards the room next to loo , i was standing outside the room when i heard y/n talking to jungsun

Y/n - i ..I can't do this to him ..i love him more than myself..i will never hurt him like this ..

Jungsun- either tell him you're gonna marry me , you love me ..or else I'll finish the thing inside you .

Jungsun grabbed her jaw harshly, she was crying and screamed in pain

Y/n - ahh...please jungsun don't

This was enough to boil jungkook in anger, he kicked open the door and went straight to punch jungsun ...

Jungsun lied there on floor holding his face with one hand and resting on the other folded elbow ...

Jungkook took out his gun and pointed that on jungsun..

y/n - kook ..kook ..don't please ..
(Jungkook pushed her)

Jk - so you love him huh ? You wanna marry him ?

Jungsun started laughing like a maniac , a psycho who laughs at other's pain!

Y/n - kook , he was blackmailing me to tell you ..to tell you that i love him ..I don't..i love you ..he said he will kill our baby if i won't leave you ....

Jk - baby ??? What baby ? ( looked at her with a gaze and a frown )

Y/n - I'm pregnant kook ...we're gonna have a baby..that's what i wanted to tell you earlier..

Jk - I'll deal with you later ...you !!!! Jungsun! Get up ..

Y/n looked down ..she was not expecting this but she knew it would piss off anyone to get to know such news from other person rather than there partner

Jungsun kept laughing, jungkook kicked his stomach, as jungkook was about to shoot him , his father came there ....

Jk dad - leave him jungkook!

Jk - DAD ! Don't you come between this !

Jk dad - I'll handle him and make sure this won't happen again! Dont kill him ..

Jk - dad he tried to kill our baby , my child that y/n 's holding inside her ...he bloody blackmail her ...( y/n looked at him and cried , he said ' our baby ' )

Jungkook scrouched down and grabbed jungsun's collar !!

Jk - how'd you know she's pregnant huh??? Who told you ??

Jk dad - y/n 's pregnant??? Oh my god !! Shame on you jungsunaa !

Jungsun kept silent so jungkook punched him again and made his nose bleed ..

Jungkook kept punching him and his father told him to stop , if jungsun dies it will put jungkook and y/n 's life and future in danger , and now with a life joining them ...it was more dangerous...

Jungkook- SPILL IT OUT YOU MF !

Jungsun- fine ..stop .I'm telling you ...i blackmailed one of your maids ..his son is with me , he's a fuckin retard mind kid , so i told her ill kill her son if she didn't update me on you guys , I wanted revenge! She fucking slapped me ! And you jungkook , you've never been my brother, all my life I've faced being a second choice , the day mom left us ..you both never asked me how im doing ..no one use to love me and care about me ..im who what you made me ..everyone loved jungkook ...you've always been a better child

Even if its studies , business or women !

I was so tired of being a second ! I did this all because i envy you !

Jungkook melted on hearing how jungsun felt all these years since the mother died!

Jungkook- jungsun...i never wanted you to feel like this , i missed mom too , im sorry for hurting you but this was never intentional!

But what you're doing is far worse!

Jk dad - jung sunaa, you're not a second choice son ...im sorry son ...I'll send you to states the first flight ! Because what you did wont be justified because of the way you felt towards y/n and kook !!! You don't deserve to be living anywhere nearby y/n and jungkook.

You might have killed my grandchild if we were a little late ..

Get up son ! I promise I won't make you feel alone again !

First thing, you gotta apologise to both of them and second, you need to learn how to come over your fears !

Jungsun went towards y/n and jungkook with his head low ..

Jungsun- im sorry ...im really sorry y/n and hyung..i will never do such a thing ever again ...im sorry ...and congratulations! For the baby !

Jungkook - its gonna take us some time but i hope I'll forgive you ..

Y/n said nothing just kept looking at jungkook ..

Jungsun grabbed his coat which was on floor , stomped the floor and left with his dad !

Time skip *

JEON MANSION
_____________

Jungkook was on bed with y/n on her side of bed , jungkook's back facing her front!

Y/n - kook ...??

are you upset with me?

Jk - ...go to sleep ....

Y/n - kook ...baby ..please Atleast look at me ..I'm sorry ...*sobbing *?

Jk - (turned towards her , puts his hand on her face and wiped her tear with his thumb ) don't exhaust yourself..don't cry ...I can't see you like that baby ..you know that..i was just freaking our at first but the moment i saw you i realised you're..MY PEACE ...your face and voice calms me down ..

Im not upset with you ..it's just that i was surprised or you can say shocked to hear about the baby from jungsun...
1
Y/n - are you okay with us having this baby ?

Jk - okay??im more than happy to hear it baby ...
Im very happy ..I wasn't sure of it , I don't know how good of a father i can be ...but with you by my side ill do my best !

Y/n - i love you kook...im sure you'll make a great father !

Jk - i love you both ...

(Y/n pulled him in a kiss as she was so happy to hear him say BOTH , jungkook happily accepted the kiss and kissed her back with all the passion and love )

Jk - baby , I'll take you out for a regular check up and then we'll go to celebrate this good news tomorrow okay ??

Y/n - really?? Yayyyyy ... im so happy ..

Jk - me too ..come here , I'll cuddle you to sleep ....

____________________________

Hey lovies 😭💜💕this story is very near to the end ...
Im so happyyyyy ❤️❤️🧿🧿💜😭😭

Vote and comment!

Bbiieeeeeeeee😭💜❤️