Chapter -18

Next morning ☀️

Y/n woke up early and the first thing she noticed was jungkook wasn't there .she got off the bed and yawned , rubbed her eyes to get a clear vision and walked towards the bathroom, jungkook wasn't there as well ... she called him , no response...

Y/n left the room and went to the living room downstairs , she was looking for him here and there when she heart a voice .

Ajumma - y/n dear ..
Y/n - ajumma where is jungkook ?
Ajumma - he left early because of some work ...he told me to inform you as soon as you wake up ..
Y/n - oh okay ... do you know when will he come back?
Ajumma - he'll be back before tonight dear ... don't worry about him too much ..
Y/n - yeah ... i hope he's safe
Ajumma - he is dear . Come have breakfast..should i make you some coffee ?
Y/n - sounds good ..

Ajumma served her coffee and pancakes , as she took the first bite she felt like puking , she left the dining and ran to the restroom in her bedroom upstairs...
Ajumma kept calling her ...

She felt sick and too weak , y/n was vomiting and crying ...as soon she was done she got up and looked at herself in the mirror... she was lost in her thoughts...she was missing jungkook as this was the first time she woke up without jungkook being by her side .

She got freshen up and took shower ... and she decided to go to mall as she didn't have anything to do today and it was a sunday , so no college as well !

Y/n informed ajumma and left for mall nearby with 2 bodyguards. She went to zara and bought herself a black long dress , a black shirt for jungkook .

She felt a little hungry so she thought of having some ice cream , it was a random craving she had

She felt a little hungry so she thought of having some ice cream , it was a random craving she had . As she bought herself a mint chocolate and her 2 bodyguards the same as well ! They were happy to see how y/n is so sweet and kind with them .

Y/n again had a feeling like she's gonna puke anytime ...she ran to a ladies restroom nearby , her bodyguards followed her and informed jungkook .
Jungkook told them to take her back home and he'll be there in an hour .

Y/n sat in car with the bodyguards , y/n noticed a chemist nearby so she asked the stop the car for a moment. She came back with a pouch and sat inside the car as they drove her back home !

She instantly left to her room , changed into someth comfortable, and slept right away as she was too tired .

*time skip *

In the evening

Y/n felt a hand caressing her hair , she opened her eyes and she was stunned to look at the person sitting next to her

It was her mom ,mrs. kim hari  , and in a moment she noticed her father and jungkook standing there by the door of the room ..

Y/n - eomma..... *sobbing*
Y/m - my baby ...how are you ??you look so weak ...
Y/n - eomma ..i ..i missed you so much ( she hugged her mom with teary eyes )
Y/m - ohh my baby ..i missed you too ..I can't tell you . Your father and i were missing you so much ...
Y/d - looks like you only missed your eomma ( chuckles)
Y/n - appa ....i missed you alot ...

Y/n got off the bed and walked slowly to the door , hugged her father and started crying as her father caressed her head ....and then she hugged jungkook tightly as she missed him soooo much !
Jungkook was looking at her , he felt so good to just look at them together. Y/n was so happy to meet her family.

Y/n - eomma appa , how'd you get here ?
Jk - i left this morning for busan .... I wanted to tell them everything.... I just couldn't see you without them ...
Y/n - are you both okay with everything?
Y/d - it was difficult to convince your eomma but jungkook is a good guy ! He's taking care of you and that's what we want ..for you to stay happy with someone.always .... I hope he's gonna keep his promise...
Y/n - i am very happy with him appa ...what promi though !?
Y/d - it's between us men ! Haha
Y/m - jungkook, i hope you both stay together forever and live a happy life .
Y/n - kook ... thank you so much ..
jk - it's nothing..i hope you're happy
Y/n - i am ..I can't be more happier ...
Jk - are you feeling any better ... you were sick aren't you ...
Y/n - yeah ..im fine now ...it must be some stomach infection, i got myself some medicine way back home .
Jk - i can call a doctor any minute babe ... just tell me if you're not fine okay ?
Y/n - okay kook ...,eomma ?  appa ?? Will you stay here with us ??
Y/m - we can't dear ...we have to get some supplies and stuff for cafe ...
Y/d - but we will come later ..soon to see our princess ...
Y/n - Atleast have dinner with us ? Please ...
Jungkook- yeah ...uncle , aunty stay with us for dinner ... please
Y/d - okay fine ..

They had dinner together...
and her parents left the mansion!

Jungkook took y/n back to bedroom !

Jk - baby , why'd you go to mall if you weren't okay ?
Y/n - i was missing you and i was too bored so I decided to go out ...
           And look what i got for us ... she took out 3 bags out of closet , smiled looking at them and put one bag back in the closet ...

Jungkook was waiting for her whilst sitting on bed , y/n came back and gave him the bag with the shirt .
Jungkook opened the bag and saw the shirt .

Jk - woahhh , baby you got this for me ...?
Y/n - yeah ... because i love how good you look in black ..
Jk - it's awesome... I do love black ... thanks baby love  ...(he smiled showing his bunny teeth)what's in the bag you have ?
Y/n - oh its a dress I bought for myself...
Jk - show me !

Y/n showed him the dress and jungkook's jaw dropped!

Jk - woahh ...baby this dress is so beautiful but im sure you're gonna make it look more stunning ...
Y/n - haha ...yeah sure ...
Jk - no ..im not kidding...its my favourite colour ...can you wear this for me ...i want to see you in this dress ..
Y/n - maybe later ... can we sleep now ..im too tired ...
Jk - fine ...but only if you cuddle me and i get to be the big spoon !
Y/n - absolutely ...you have no idea how badly i missed you ...( smiled at him as she went to hug him )?
Jk - i love you baby ..and yeah , I missed you too baby love ..( kissed her forhead)

................................

On the phone 📞

? : I want every single detail about them or else you're son will be dead !
[] : please don't do anything to him , ill tell you everything..
?: good job !

___________________________________

Hey loves! Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment 🥹💕

More chapters coming up soon! Stay tuned 🤝🏻💕

Bieeeeeeeee😘