Chapter -6

Jungkook sighed and got off the bed ,he had to get ready for work but he couldn't leave y/n alone ...
Y/n was awake too ,her back was facing jungkook..
Jk-baby...
Y/n -....
Jk-baby are you mad at me ...I'm really sorry ...
Y/n -....
Jk turned her around...she was crying...her nose was red and lips were dry and chappy from all the crying...she was exhausted...
Jk-heyyy baby please don't cryyyy ...

Jungkook hugged her tight and she started screaming at him ...

Y/n -get off me you monster...you bloody raped me ..i never thought I'd have to face this day in my life ...how could you do this ..how can you be so merciless...so emotionless ...fucking asshole you destroyed my life ..i hate you jeon jungkook ...*angry tone*(crying)

Jk-im not emotional less ...im sorry for what i did ...I was very angry .. I wasn't in my senses ...I promise you won't do this ever again ...please forgive me ...

Y/n -you are Fucking emotion less !!! Just a rude asshole who thinks the world revolves around him because he has power and money ! I will never forgive you ...

Jk- it's not like that ..i may seem rude ,because of my profession i have to be like this ,but not with you...im telling you that i love you ...I really do !

Y/n -huhh !! Love ..?? You saw me last night and fell in love with me ??? When did this happen huh !?
When u kidnapped me ? When you were raping me ? Fell in love in a day ? Very forward of you jeon

Jk- who told you i fell for you in a day ?? I've been trying to tell you from a long time ...a month ago i got off my flight from usa and i was starving badly so i got into a random cafe away from the city ...i was wearing a mask to hide my face as everyone knows me ..... I took a seat and a waitress came to me to take my order ...and there you were ...i saw you for the first time ...your sweet voice ...your eyes twinkling like stars ...you treated everyone so warmly ,so good and i felt ..Normal i guess ...after a long time i felt so good ! That day i decided that i want you in my life ..i kept stalking you ,to tell you everything i feel .yesterday when I kidnapped you ..i was going to express my feelings to you in the morning when you were outside your college but then i saw you hugging a guy and i was sooooo upset ,angry and disappointed
I couldn't think of anything..a fear of losing you took over me ..so I decided to kidnap you ...i can not afford to lose you ...I really love you ...

by the time jungkook finished the story he noticed y/n was crying and she melted ..
Y/n -why didn't you tell me this earlier...
Jk-i was scared you were gonna reject me because of that stupid guy ...
Y/n -that guy is my best friend,min yoongi ..he's like a brother to me ...nothing more ...
Jk- ohh.... Well I can't see you with anyone ...I'm sorry ...(jungkook opened his arms to hug )

Y/n went for the hug ...crying slightly but smiling when he tightened the hug ...

Jk- so you forgive me now ...
Y/n -not that easily..you have to make up for your mistake ..
Jk- i will do anything baby just tell me ..
Y/n -let me go ..i wanna see my parents ,they must me worried for me ...i need to see them
Jk- babe its very risky ...im a mafia and who ever is related to me comes at a risk of life ...
But we can do one thing ..
Y/n -what ??
Jk- we can call them and just tell them that some emergencies came ...I'll meet them asap ...I'll apologise to them ...i will ask them for your hand ...
Y/n - okay ..we can do that i guess ..
Jk-come let's shower together...then we will talk to them okay?
Y/n -yeah : )

*in the shower*
Jk was standing in front of her ..his hand on her neck ...rubbing over the purple marks on her neck and breasts
Jk- i hurted you too bad ..hunn?
Y/n - im okay ..i can tolerate the physical pain ..but the pain i got mentally was what hurted me the most
Jk- (looked down) i am sorry love ..(a tear left his eye )
Y/n - heyyyyy ...( took his face in her hands )
Don't cry pls ...im fine now ..Now that I know the truth...im okay with everything...just don't repeat it okay ??
Jk- yeah i will never ever repeat this ..i love you ....
Y/n kissed on his forhead,on his nose ,both his cheeks and then on his soft rosh lips ...and he kissed her back ...

*time skip *

Jk took her to the closet after the shower and showed her all kinds of clothes he had stored for her in the closet ...y/n took out a white satin dress...she changed into it ...the dress came till her knees ...that flaunted her hourglass figure more ..jungkook saw her coming out of closet to the room,he was sitting on the bed ...
Y/n - how do i look ?
Jk- oh god ...you look ...breath taking ...just like an angel ...
Y/n -thank you ...i like this dress
Jk -white suits you ...come let's have breakfast and then we'll talk to your parents..
Y/n -okay jungkook