04|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" Kitna pyara joda hai. I'm sure bhabhi ko bohot pasand aayega. "
Aamirah said looking at the beautiful white joda her taayi ammi was holding in her hands.

" Jaldi karien taai ammi, bhook lagi hai. "
Ayaan pouted at his taai ammi who laughed.

" Haan Bhai bhook toh sabko lagi hai. Bohot shopping ho gayi aaj. Thank you sab gaye hai. Faraaz, beta Zara Azaan aur Zaraan ko call karke yahi bula lo aur kaho teeno bhaiyon ko bhi leke aaye. Ham kisi restaurant mei dinner kar lenge. Bolna pehle yahi aa jayen."
Faraaz went to call his brother and Irham said,

" Mai kisi achhe hotel me reservation karwati hun. "

Dua was going through the dresses when her eyes fell on a beautiful red joda, it was a bit heavy but she fell in love with it the minute she laid eyes on it.

She moved closer as it was encased in a glass box and admired the dress.

" Dua chal fries khake aate hai. Bhai ko aane me time lagega aur seher jaane ko taiyaar nahi hai tu chal na. "
Ayaan said pulling her hand and Dua nodded.

" Chalo chalo, khane ke liye toh Mai hamesha taiyaar rehti hun. "
They informed Hayat and went to the burger King store on the top floor.

" Kya yaar bhai toh ab paraye ho jayenge. "
Ayaan said as they both stood in the line waiting for thier turn to order.

" Kya matlab ? "
She asked and they realised it was thier turn.

" Ji aap do peri peri fries with jalapeno dip aur do chicken burger with coke kar dein. "
As they paid Ayaan found a seat for them to sit on while waiting for thier food.

" Haan toh mai keh raha tha, Mehwish bhabhi hai toh bohot pyaari par shaadi ke baad sab badal jaata hai. "
His words caused Dua to lose her smile.

" Aisa kuchh nahi hai. "
A waiter brought them thier order and they thanked him before digging in.

" Mat maan, but dekh lena baad me aisa hi hoga. "
Dua shook here head and focused on her chicken burger instead but his words kept ringing in her mind.

Once they were done Dua said,

" Jaldi chalo wapas showroom mei chalte hai. Warna daant padegi. "

" Haan "
Ayaan nodded and they went on thier way.

When they reached they realised everyone was already their.

Azaan who was looking for Dua till now came to her,

" Kaha thi tum ? Dhundh raha tha main. "

" Woh bhaijaan, mujhe aur Ayaan ko bhook lagi thi toh ham burgers khane chale gaye the sorry. "
He sighed and patting her head said,

" Koi baat nahi. "

She looked at the red dress again and Azaan realised the longing she had in her eyes, he bent down and asked,

" Pasand hai ? "

She nodded but Seher spoke,

" Aree Dua ab bhai se itni expensive dress mat kharidwa, yeh ab hamare nahi rahe. "

Though Seher was merely joking, Azaan saw her eyes brimming with tears which she held back and said,

" Yeh toh maine socha hi nahi, haha, chodo bohot kapde khareed liye. Let's go to the restaurant. "

Azaan was waiting in his car. Irham, Aamirah and raqeesa sat behind while waiting for Dua to join him in the passenger seat. However he frowned seeing Zaraan sit with him.

" Woh Dua toh Abbu, Ammi aur Seher ke sath chali gayi. Ham bhi chalte hai. "

Azaan nodded and started the car however he was upset becasue of Dua's behaviour.

.|.

" Irham aur kuchh ? "

Azaan confirmed and Irham nodded and he then turned to Dua who, instead of sitting with him like always, was sitting with Faraaz.

" Dua tum kya khaogi ? "

He asked looking at her and she shook her head,

" Maine Faraaz bhai ko bata diya, unhone ne order kar diya mere liye. Thank you. "

Her formal behaviour and the way she was trying to distance herself from him was getting on his nerves. He closed the menu book shut and angrily kept it. His behavior was noticed by everyone but no one really understood why he was behaving so aggresive.

As they enjoyed the food, Azaan noticed her chatting with everyone freely however when he would ask her something, she would barely answer in a word or two. It pissed him off but he couldn't confront her in front of everyone.

" Faraaz bhai, chalein ham sab ko ice cream ki treat de. "

Dua asked Faraaz and yet again Azaan fisted his hand.

" Koi zarurat nahi hai. February ka mahina chal raha hai. Paper bhi hai, bimar padogi. Ghar chalo chup chap. "

She gave bhim a blank look and enterwining her hand with Faraaz's, moved out.

As they reached home, Dua went straight to her room and locked it, Azaan, who was looking forward to talk to her sighed realizing he won't be able to today.

Irham looked at her brother whose unease was more than visible and then looked at Dua's room door.

Her heart was giving her a bad feeling but she couldn't quite place her finger on it.

" Chalo bacho so jao, kal sanchaq ke liye jaana hai. "

Jamshed said and everyone dispersed.

.|.

" Ji bohot hi pyara joda hai. Par Mehwish ne apne liye khud hi ek joda select kiya hai. "

Daniyal's wife Shama said making Raqeesa look at Sameena blankly.

" Par bhabhiji, rasam aur riwaz toh nibhane bhi hai. "

Shama just laughed and said,

" Kya bhabhiji, aaj kal bachche kaha ye rasam mein mante "

Hayat was quick to counter,

" Ji nahi, hamare bachche sari rasme mante hai. "

Her tone was a bit aggresive but it did the job.

" Ji main Mehwish se baat karungi. "

Azaan who saw all this, came to her mother seeing her fallen face.

" Ammi aapka mood kharab kyu lag raha hain ? koi baat aapko sata rahi hai ? Mujhe batayein, mai sab theek kar dunga. "

Despit being upset, Raqeesa couldn't help but smile at her dutiful son. She caressed his face and said,

" Kuchh nahi meri jaan, sab theek hai. Aap jayein or enjoy karein, akhir aapka nikah hai.

He gave her a faint smile and nodded going away.

•••

So sorry for being MIA. I'm still recovering. Please vote and comment on the chapter and follow me.

Love
Vishakha