17|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" Gaadi dheemi chalaye. "
Dua clutched the seat belt as Azaan pressed the accelerator and the car flew.

" Chup raho. "

" Azaan ! Gaadi ki speed Kam kariye, ham dono yahi Allah ko pyare ho jayenge is tarah. "
Her hard glares seemed to have no effect on him.

He changed the gear and now Dua just sat there, her hands clutching the sides of her dress as she changed hymns.

Azaan on the other hand was raging, the fact that Dua was completely nonchalant about their relationship hurt him to the very core.

He gripped the gear and gritted his teeth before saying,

" Agar rishta chalana nahi tha toh fir shaadi kyu ki ? Haan ! "

Dua was surprised at his time and the question but she tried her best not to react in an impulsive manner and said,

" Kya bol rahe hai Azaan ! "

" Maryam ki baatein samajh aati hai tumhe, par meri koi baat dimag me nahi jaati ! "

Dua realised that he was not driving towards their house anymore, he was driving towards a secluded area and there were fewer cars in sight than earlier.

" Pehle toh gaadi roke, pata nahi kyu dimag kharab kar rakha hai apna ! "
Azaan glared at her and stopped the car with a thud.

He got out of the car and and moved a little away making Dua roll her eyes. She unclasped the belt and got out of the car.

" What way that about ? Kaha laake gaadi chhodi hai aapne ? Aur kis baat ka itna gussa haai apko huh ? "
She came closer to her husband who closed his eyes, trying heard to control his rage.

" Dua gaadi me baitho, I'm not in a good mood now. "
However his tone had no impact on her and she moved closer,

" Ha toh khud ka mood kyu kharaab karte hai ? Aur batayenge mujhe ki kis liye mood kharab hai ? "

" Why don't you go ask Maryam since tumhe uski har baat sahi lagti hai. "
Dua fought the urge to smile because smiling in the middle of an argument seemed completely absurd.

" Mujhe toh woh poori ki poori galat lagti hai. "
She said and Azaan rolled his eyes once again before saying,

" Dua, mazak ka waqt nahi hai ye. "

" Theek hai, nahi karti mai mazak, aap hi bata den kya hua hai ? "

" Kya hua hai ! Dua tum meri biwi ho, aur tumhe is bat se koi aitraaz nahi ki ek hamare rishtedaaro ko yeh lagta hai ki hamara rishta sirf ek compromise hai. "

His words angered her and she stepped closer, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

" Toh phir sabki chup kyu nahi kara dete aap huh ! Kar dijiye sabka muh band. Karwaiye meri rukhsati Azaan. Ye rishta aao nahi nibhana chahte. Maine jis din un kagazon ko sign kiya tha, us din se aapko apna mana hai. Par ye aapki zid thi, woh aap the jisne ye kaha tha ki hame saath nahi hona chahiye. Aap kehte the ki hamaare beech ka rishte kabhi bhi ek shauhar aur biwi ka rishta nahi banega. "
By the time she finished, tears were rolling down her face and her breathing was heavy.

Azaan held her by her waist and rubbed her back,

" Shh, Dua bas. Relax. "

She got out of his home and slapped his chest as she yelled again.

" Kaise relax ho jau mai, huh ! Aap kis baat ka gussa nikal rahe hai mere upar. Mai aapke saath rehna chahti hun, ek biwi ki tarah. Is rishte ko nibhana chahti hun. But mai kisse shikayat karu ? Kyuki aap toh khud hi is rishte se khush nahi hai. Shayad aapko kabhi mere liye koi feelings nahi aayi, but mai toh apna dil kho chuki hun. Maryam ne toh wahi kaha jo usne dekha hai. Jante hai woh apni mom se phone par kya keh rahi thi ! Use ye lagta hai ki aap mujhe kuchh mahino me talaaq de denge aur tab woh tayi ammi se apke rishte ki baat karengi. Woh aapse shaadi karna chahti hai Azaan, 4 mahine ho gaye hai hamari shaadi ko, aur pyaar aur mohobbat toh door, aapne mujhse baith ke baat tak nahi ki hai. Mujhse aise door bhagte haai jaise mai aapki dushman hun. "
Her teary eyes  and crimsoned face made him feel pathetic, he pulled her face in his chest and ran his hand through her hair. Dua sobbed in his chest and he embraced her tightly.

" Bas, bas meri jaan, ro mat. Mera dil toot ta hai. "
He kissed her head and she grabbed his shirt and slowly looked up at him,

" Azaan mai pyaar karti hun aapse. Please mujhe khud se door na kare. Mai aapse alag nahi hona chahti. "
His heart broke the way she begged him and he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

" Koi tumhe mujhse alag nahi karega meri jaan. Tum meri ho aur mai tumhara. "
She adjusted herself and hugged him tighter and he simply allowed her to do whatever she wanted to with him.

They stayed like that for God knows how long before the moment was ruined when Dua's phone went on and Azaan detached himself from her.

" Rona band karo, tum muskurati hui bohot khoobsurat lagti ho. "
She pouted and complained,

" Toh fir kyu rulate hai mujhe ! "
Her tone made him laugh and he picked his nose which made her all red before saying,

" Galti ho gayi mujhse meri jaan, is baar maaf kar do, ab Aisa nahi hoga. "
She nodded cutely and Azaan kissed her temple once again before fixing his suit and said,

" Tumhara phone baj raha hai. "