01| Tune Jo Na Kaha

" Zinda rehna chahte ho to isse hamare hawale karo. "
Mazaar said with a grub voice causing Mahnoor to feel chills down her spine.

" Maha bachi hai Mazaar, itna mat gir. "
Ahad had tears in his eyes as he begged for the sake of her daughter's dignity.

" Bachi hai, is liye hi maang raha hu isse. Warna cheen leta. "
Mazaar's hand reached the collar of Ahad's kurta.

" Betaa tumhe jo chahiye le lo, jitne paise chahiye mil jayenge, par meri beti ko chhod do. "
Seeing her parents' not budge at all, Mazaar grabbed Mahnoor by her wrist and dragged her towards himself. She wiggled in his hold and said,

" Chhod mujhe ! Hato. "
Nehmat cried seeing her daughter by forced and Ahad tried his best to free himself but Mazaar's men had caught him and the old man was unfortunately not strong enough to fight the goons.

Mazaar left Mahnoor with a jerk making her fall on the ground and moved towards Ahad and kicked him in the shin resulting in him falling down.

Maha and Nehmat cried as they saw that.

" Insaniyat nahi hai tum me ? Kyu kar rahe ho aisa. Chhodo mujhe Mazaar. "
Her tone was harsh enough to make a grown man cry but the beast was not ready to lose.

" Aurat ho toh zabaan paar lagaam do. Chup chap khadi raho warna mai khud bhi nahi jaanta kya kar baithunga. "
His nails, filled with dirt, dug into her skin making her wince.

While Nehmat was sobbing silently, Ahad kept yelling at him.

Mahnoor could practically see his face turning red and his eyes darkening in anger and rahe but that did not stop her.

" Chodo mujhe Mazaar, tumhe pata hai ye sahi nahi hai. "

Her bangles broke in the process making scratches all over both thier arms.

It was then that Mazaar did something.

Mahnoor kept wiggling, trying to get out of Mazaar's hold as he pulled out the gun from the holster and before anyone could even think of anything, he pulled the trigger and there stood Ahad Khurram Baig, in the middle of a road, dead.

The gunshot made a wound right in the middle of his head as his lifeless body dropped on the ground. Mahnoor let out a shattered scream as Nehmat could not believe the sight was watching.

" BABAA !!!!!!! "

•|•

" Bohot blood loss ho chuka hai, inhe bachana mushkil hoga. "
The doctor looked down at the ground, unable to meet eyes with the woman in front of her.

" Bachhi ko bachaye. Woh apne ammi abbu kho chuki hai. Inki jaan bachaye. Ham inhe fir dekhna chahte hai. "
Zeenat Hassan, the lady of the town, left the room.

The doctors shared a look and immediately decided to call their superior.

" Sir case thoda complicated hai, aap please aa jaye. "

•|•

" Rasha ! Rasha ! "
Loud noise echoed the room as the little princess of the Baig Haveli, stepped their foot in.

" Aayi meri shehzadiyon. "

Their beloved Bua rushed down the flight of stairs and picked, Aayat in her arms.