19Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" Jaldi utho Dua, phuphi aur Maryam jaa rahe hai. "

Seher shook Dua, trying to get her to wake up.

" Sone de Api. "

She murmured and then turned away, hugging her pillow tightly.

" Utho ladki, warna fir phuphi is ke liye bhi sunayengi. "

Dua grunted before grumpily waking up and sitting on the bed.

" Kaha aag lagi hai api ! Kyu uthaya aapne mujhe. "

She asked all groggy, Seher gave her a light hit on her head and told her,

" Pagal jaldi taiyaar ho jao, Phuphi aur Maryam wapas ja rahe hai. "

That was it for Dua, all the sleep she was whining about, flew out the window.

" Kya ! Woh toh kal hi aayi hai ? "

She was not faking it, it actually confused her. Seher got up from the bed and took out a kurti from her closet.

" Mujhe nahi pata, mai bas batane aayi hun. Waise Azaan bhaijaan kaafi pareshaan lag rahe hai, sab theek haina ! "

She asked placing her clothes on the bed and Dua nodded, recalling yesterday's events.

" Hmm ! Mai taiyaar ho ke aati hun. "

Dua rushed to the washroom and took a quick shower. As she donned her clothes, all that she thought of was Azaan and Maryam and her phuphi.

She did not even dry her hair and rushed downstairs.only to see a few servants dragging out trolley bags.

Just as she was about to go to Maryam, she felt a tug on her wrist.

" Yaha khadi raho. "

The deep voice behind her made her aware that her husband stood behind her.

" Woh wapis ja rahe hai !? "

He grunted when he saw her still trying to go.

" Hmm "

Dua stopped struggling and allowed herself to lean a little on Azaan and said,

" You will tell me everything about this. Ok ! "

He did not say anything in return however she felt a small nod coming her way.

" Bye mumani jaan. "

Maryam told Raqeesa who gave her a curt nod. As she moved towards Azaan, Dua stepped forward, trying to shield Azaan with her small body.

" Bye Azaan, I'll see you around. "

Maryam said, however before she could go, Dua hugged her tightly and whispered,

" No you won't. "

•|•

" Ekdum se wapas kyu chale gye dono ? Phuphi toh plans bana rahi. "

Ayaan asked, muching on his sandhiches. The elders shared a look and Sehreem said,

" Uske shauhar ka phone aaya tha, kuchh emergency thi. "

With the tone of finality, she dismissed the topic.

It was then Zaraan said what both Dua and Azaan wanted to hear.

" Dadi jaan, hamari University hi Dua ke liye best rahegi. She has tried and cleared multiple entrance exams but it's for the best of she attends this one. Aur............ mujhe kuchh aur bhi kehna tha. "