05|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

Dua went towards the terrace with her cup of coffee in her hand. Azaan saw this and finally finding time to talk to her followed her. 

He rushed behind her however she didn't notice this. She was lost in her own thoughts, Azaan saw that she was about to trip on the stairs and rushed to hold her in one hand and held her cup of coffee in the other.

" Araam se, dhyaan kaha rehta hai tumhara Dua. Abhi lag jaati toh ? "

She was a bit flustered because of their proximity and made some distance between them. 

" Bhaijaan, sorry woh mai kuchh soch rahi thi, dhyaan nahi raha. "

" Itna mat socha karo tum. Kitni baar kaha hai, dhyaan rakha karo apna. "

" Haan ab toh rakhna hi padega. "

 " Kya "

" Ji, kuchh nahi. "

She went in and enjoyed the cold breeze however Azaan was not having it and followed her. 

" Naraaz ho mujhse ? "

" Nahi bhaijaan, aisa kyu soch rahe hai aap ? "

" Toh fir kya baat hai Dua, kal se dekh raha hun. Mujhse baat karna toh door mere aas paas bhi nahi dikhti tum. Jo zid mujhse karti thi, dusro se karne lagi ho. Meri jis galti ki saza de rahi ho, kam-se kam woh galti toh bata do. "

She was shocked at how restless barely one day of distance between them had made him.

" Aur mujhe sach sun'na hai, yeh mat kehna  ki kuchh nahi hua. "

" Distance toh maintain karni padegi na bhai, aapki shaadi jo ho rahi hai. "

" Kya matlab shaadi ? "

He asked and she held back the tears that were threatening to fall.

" Ab aapse 50,000 ki dress toh kya, 50 rupay ki ice cream tak kharidne ko bolne ke liye pehle do baar sochna padega ki kahi meri bhabhijaan ko bura na lag jaye. Adat daal rahi hun, waise bhi aapke credit card se bohot paise udaye hai. Ab abbu ke paise udaoungi jab tak khud kamane na lag jaun. "

 She couldn't help but vent because the way she was being made to feel was pathetic. It's true that Azaan had always scolded her. But he was also the one who had always took care of every big or small need. She was naughty, demanding and bratty, but she only behaved this way with him. All of a sudden, everyone was telling her that she no loner held a right on him, something she had always exerted right from her childhood. It was very frustrating for her and in the process she ended up pushing Azaan away, something he simply couldn't stand. 

He moved closer to her and cupping her face pulled her into his chest. She had already kept the coffee mug on the stand, however she didn't hug him. He didn't bother much about it and himself wrapped his arms around her. 

" Listen to me carefully, meri shaadi se bohot cheezein badlengi lekin tumhara aur rishta, kabhi nahi badlega. Tum na sirf meri behen ho balki meri dost bhi ho, ghar me sirf tum hi ho jisme itni himmat hai ki mere card ko swipe karke mujhe bataye bhi na aur meri imported chocolates khane ke baad mujhe hi blame kare. Toh chahe koi bhi meri zindagi me kyu na aaye tum aur mai, ham hamesha dost rahenge, mai hamesha tumhe protect karunga. Jo zid hogi woh mai poori karunga, tumhe do baar sochne ki zarurat nahi hai. "

Since he was hugging her, she couldn't see the tears rolling down his face. For her, it was merely her cousin trying to protect their relationship which she was toying with but for him, this was as close to a confession as he could ever make.

They were caught off gaurd when they heard someone cough and turned to see Irham standing thier. Azaan and Dua parted ways and he turned to wipe his face.

" Dua chachi dhundh rahi thi tumhe. "

" Ha api mai jaati hun thank you. "

She turned to look at Azaan once and then rushed downstairs after fetching her cup which was still full. Once she had gone, Irham moved closer to her brother and said,

" Bhai ye galat hai. You're engaged, kal baraat le kar jaane wale hai aap ek ladki ke ghar. "

" Kya keh rahi ho Irham ? "

He asked and she looked away saying.

" Bhai dil me koi aur ho toh kisi aur ka haath thaamna gunah hai, baaki toh aap mujhse behtar hi samjhenge. "

•|•

"

Aree jaldi karo bhai. Gaadi me Zaraan aur Irham baith jayenge mere aur Azaan ke saath. "

Raqeesa said and everyone rushed towards the gate. They had decided that the nikaah ceremony will take place in a grand hotel where all the bride and groom's relatives were being made to stay. The family members had their own rooms allotted as well but Raqeesa wanted the Baraat to properly depart from their own home.

" Let's do do this. "

Zaraan said as he sat in the driver's seat. The way was smooth and when it was around 2 Km to the hotel, the dance started. Azaan saw  his cousins dance in joy as the hotel came to his sight and his heart started to breathe heavier.

" Bhai we are here. "

Irham said and he nodded giving his sister a smile, they all made their way inside together.

" Api mai thoda touch up kar ke aati hun. "

Dua told Seher and went towards the elevator to go to her booked room. Once she opened it she was shocked to see the same red joda she had seen and wanted to buy when they were shopping for all of their wedding clothes.

" Ye kya hai ? "

She thought to herself and saw a little folded piece of paper and when she opened it she saw it was a message from Azaan.

' You can always rely on me. A '

•••

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous parts.

I hope you like this one too.

Love
Vishakha