16|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" Huh ? "
Dua looked at him in a questioning manner and Amirah slowly pinched her arm.

" Ha ! Matlab, aunty ye... mere shauhar hai ye. "
Zeenat's ( the woman ) face seemingly fell as Azaan snaked his arm around her waist and pulled him closer resulting in her back colliding with his chest.

" Allah tumhari jodi banaye rakhe. "
She rushed out, feeling rather embarrassed.

As they were left alone, Faraaz asked Dua

" Tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho ? Mujhe laga tha Aamirah ko Aaj chachu ke saath apna driver's licence collect karne jaana tha. "
Dua gave her brother a nod and explained to him,

" Woh baba busy the toh ham driver ke saath aa gaye. Maine subah se kuchh khaya nahi tha toh we made a reservation here. "

Not really paying attention to what Dua was saying,

" Aao, hamare table par chalte hai. "
He tugged on her wrist and led their way.

The sitting arrangement was now as such that Dua and Azaan sat on one side of the table and Aamirah and Faraaz sat opposite to them.

" Zabaan nahi chalti tumhaari zaroori time pe ? "
His comment made the other two smile while Dua had a scowl on her face.

" Mujhe pata thodi tha ke chalte phirte rishte aayenge mujhe. "

Her angry reply made him grit his teeth and he muttered to his own self,

Itni pyaari lagegi toh ayenge hi !

" Azaan bhai pehle khana order karle !? Mujhe bhook lagi hai aur aap logo ne bhi toh subah breakfast nahi kiya tha. "

Aamirah sweetly said making Azaan nod.

" Kya khaogi tum ? "
He asked politely and then they told their order to the waiter.

As they waited for thier food to come, Azaan kept stealing glances, and it was more than visible to Aamirah and Faraaz.

He rolled his eyes seeing his older brother being completely whipeed for their little Dua.

" Toh ab Irham aur seher ke saath saath Aamirah ko bhi gaadi chalani aati hai. Bas Dua ne hi nahi sikhi ! "
Faraaz commented and Dua whined, complaining,

" Mujhe bohot man hai seekhne ka but driving instructors bohot strict hote hai. Mujhe daat kha kha ke nahi sikhni driving. But Bhai aapko pata hai, Ishaan hai na meri class me usne- "

She was cut off when the waiter came with all their food.

Azaan however seemed curious hearing about this ' Ishaan '

The waiters served them food and then left when Dua continued talking,

" Mai keh rahi thi ki Ishaan ne Mahika aur Neel ko bhi gaadi chalana sikhaya tha. Agar aur koi tareeka nahi nikla toh usse hi seekh lungi. "
She took a spoonful of pasta in her mouth and Azaan interrupted her,

" I can teach you. "
Faraaz widen his eyes and gave a knowing look to his older brother to which Azaan rolled his eyes.

" Aap !? "

Dua asked with her big doe eyes which did melt him a little.

" Khana khao apna, aur mai tumhe sikha dunga gaadi. Semester break mein. "

Aamirah giggled a little seeing Azaan all red.

" Achha waise aapka mood kharab kyu tha ? "
Dua asked putting his chin on her palm when Azaan was paying the bill.