13|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" So Maryam yahi rahegi kuchh dino ke liye, hamare saath. "
Seher teased Dua, who threw her a glare and continued stabbing the register with her pen.

Irham slowly took the pen from her hand and said,

" Tumhari notebook kharaab ho jayegi Dua. Relax. "

" Kaise relax Karu api, aap janti hai meri aur us Maryam ki bilkul nahi banti. "

Dua groaned complaining to her sister- scratch that, sister in law. Her annoyance was very clear as Dua made no effort to hide it.

" Yaar Dua itni tension ki koi baat toh hai nai. Jab tak Maryam api ghar me hai, tum bas Azaan bhaijaan se door raho. Woh bas bhaijaan ke aaspaas bhatakti hai, tum hamare saath raho. Usse ladne ka koi mauka hi mat do. "

Seher told Dua as she munched on her potato chips happily, however instead of getting a 'thank you ' in return, Dua threw an eraser on her cousin.

" Uffo Dua, tum apni padhai pe concentrate karo. Irham hai na Maryam ko sambhalne ke liye. Tum bas saari colleges mein apply karo, apne career aur padhai pe dhyaan do. "

Aamirah said passing her a plate of freshly diced apples. Dua took a spoon and started eating while Seher, Aamirah and Irham resumed watching their drama.

Dua ruled out the college she had already applied to and opened the site of another college. All this while, Seher's words kept roaming in her mind. She knew Maryam was always looking for ways to stick to Azaan. It never bothered her before, because Azaan paid more than enough attention to her, but now everything was different. She could not help but feel jealous as she recalled the way Maryam was batting her lashes at Azaan.

*

" Chale ab jaldi jaldi mere paise nikalei. "

Dua said with a smug face and Faraaz smiled a little before placing 5 notes worth rupes 2000. She grinned and said,

" Kya bhaijaan, aaj tak mai kabhikoi shart haari hun jo aaj harti. Mujhse shart laga kar bekaar hi das hazaar rupay haar gaye. "

Faraaz patted her head and said,

" Koi baat nahi, tumse haarna chalega mujhe. "

She grinned and hugged him while counting the notes in her hands again and again, however she stopped when someone took the notes from her hand and she turned to see a smirking Maryam standing there.

" Kya hua Maryam ? Mere paise kyu liye tumne ? "

Dua had raised her voice a little which disappointed Faraaz, he hated seeing his little Dua fight with anyone.

" Tumhare konse paise Dua, tum kaha koi job karti ho "

Maryam always irritated Dua and she knew this was just the start. Dua crossed her arms on her chest and calmly said,

" Maine aur Faraaz bhai ne kuchh shart lagayi thi, unhone ne haarne par paise diye mujhe. "

" Matlab tumne mange unse, how sad. "

" Bhai se mangne mei kaisi sharam. Maryam do mere paise mujhe. "

Dua was getting angrier by the second, Maryam rolled her eyes and then a smirk came to her face and she said,

" Sai kaha mangne me kaisi sharm, toh muje pakdo. Agar pakad logi toh mai de dungi, agar nahi pakad paayi toh fir sabke saamne mujhse please keh kar mangna. Agar nahi mangogi, toh ye mere hue. "