11|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

" Azaan tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ? "
Shabbir's stern voice woke him up.  Azaan slowly opening his eyes and he stretched his neck and said,

" Good morning. "
Jamshed angrily glared at his son and yelled,

" Good morning ke bachche - "

" Bhai rukiye, woh dekhiye ko Azaan ke haath me chot. "
Sameena's words stopped them and they all, at once, looked at his hand. The bandages were still intact but a little dried blood was still visible.

Azaan was still half asleep and hearing all this commotion, groaned. This caused Dua to grumble too and she turned, hiding her face in his torso.

Irham was blushing seeing his brother like this, while Amirah, Ayaan and Seher had a hard time trying to control thier erupting giggles.

Zaraan on the other hand was happy as well as wanted to punch Azaan at the same time.

Faraaz, the only sensible one, said,

" Tayi ammi, chhoti ammi, taaya jaan, aap sab jaye. Ham Azaan bhai ko unke kamre mei pohoncha denge. "
The four elders left the room and Zaraan slowly shook Azaan's shoulder.

" Azaan, utho. "
He somewhat sobered and looked around only to find Dua sleeping in his lap, clutching his t shirt in her riny hands.

" Dua "
He rasped out, still not fully conscious. He reached his hand out but Irham beat him to it and slowly helped Dua sit and lean on the couch.

" Faraaz bhaijaan, aap bhai ko chhod ayien please. "
Irham requested and Faraaz nodded but Zaraan stepped in.

" Mai le jaata hun isse. "
As Zaraan made Azaan lean on to his shoulder, Irham and Aamirah helped Dua lie down on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

" I think raat me so nahi payi hogi comfortably. Let me turn the AC on, tum log neeche jao. "
Seher said and the others moved out. As she closed the window and curtains, Seher noticed some blood stains on Dua's fingers as well. She sighed before going out of the room.

•|•

" The only reason I'm not punching you right now is that you are two months older to me. "
Zaraan told his cousin who had his head held in his hands.

Azaan meekly looked at Zaraan and said,

" Hey you know I would never cross my boundaries. "
However another cold glare from a pacing Zaraan shut him up.

" Why did you sleep in her room ? "
Zaraan asked making the older brothers sigh.

" She was treating my wound. Mujhe toh yeh hi nahi pata ki usse kaise pata chala ki mai ghar aaya hun. It was like 3 in the night. "

Zaraan's gaze softened. He sighed before saying,

" Kal aadhi raat me gym jaane ki kya zarurat thi ? "

" I had to release stress. "
His vague answer was not convincing but Zaraan was all set to confront his cousin today.

" And ye jo stress tha ye .Faraaz aur Dua ki wajah se hua hoga. Haina ? "
Azaan clenched his fist as the sight from last night came back to his mind.

Seeing Faraaz wipe away the frosting from Dua's face made him mad. He knew that to Faraaz, dua was like a little child but seeing another man standing close to.his legally wedded wife madew him see red.