07. Chapter seven

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.14.23

authors note ;
ooo. mentions of girl pruberty, so if your uncomfortable ( which i don't really understand why its so 'gross' to talk about ) then just scroll past a chunk of the book i guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

  ooo. up at our main area up, me, sabo, and ace stare up at luffy, i was crouched down as i hold my chin with my hand. "Woah! We got a view of all of gray terminal, windmill village, and even the east blue!" Luffy says in excitement that i don't really get, gray terminal is already scary enough, i don't need a even better view of it- no thanks. "Whats the big deal? We've already seen all those places before, whats the big deal?" Sabo questions, not really getting what the deal is to which i nod as well, "yeah- gray terminal is already scary, so why would i need a better view of it?" I ponder as i deadpan, "it's different from seeing it from up here." Luffy says, ignoring me and sabo and ace blink in a bit of surprise. The two the go up their- and even if im afraid of it- id rather not be all alone here, so i shakily follow after them and get in the crow's nest with the other three.

  Sabo and ace look out with glee, and i stand behind sabo as i take a peak from behind sabo's shoulders, and i blink at the sight, which isn't as scary as i thought it was at first, and I still stay behind sabo though since i am still fearful from being so high up even if it is still amazing. "This is nice! Your right!" Ace says, and i nod a bit, "Its not to bad i suppose... it is pretty nice." I mumble as i watch from behind sabo. And as a bird passes by- i imagine a scenario...

  ooo. It was a clear blue sky, and ace was at the crow's nest, on him was a jacket that most pirate captain's would wear, "gotta tail-wind coming! Set the sail!" Ace orders, "aye-aye!" Luffy says, also wearing a pirate captain jacket, "haha! Thats the spot on the treasure map!" Sabo says, also wearing a pirate captain's jacket, i clench my firsts, "Lets hurry up and get it before we die!!" I shout with some tears at the corner of my eyes that are shut closed, and i too was wearing a pirate captain's jacket. Ace lowers his spy-glass, "got an enemy star-board! Its bluejam's ship! Prepare for battle!" Ace shouts to which i tense at, "B-bluejam?!" I shreak as i cup my cheeks ( face cheeks 😐 ) in a bit of fear.

  Bluejam's ship fires at us, to which i sit down at, "Damn it! There firing at us already!! Take evasive action now!" Ace orders as i hide hide in front of a crate, "hey luffy, hard to port, and make it snappy." Sabo orders, "right! Hard to bort." Luffy says.

  The imaginary scenerio fades away as i blink in confusion, sabo frowns a bit, "no, no, no- you forgot to say steady when sterling the ship." Sabo says and i blink with a bit of surprise, 'you have to say specific phrases when sterling the ship?' I shrug at my thoughts. The imaginary scenerio returns.