08. Chapter eight

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.15.23

authors note ;
ooo. thank you for all the love 🥲🩶

  ooo. how did it get to this point... the point where we were running away from a tiger- though i have no clue why i had to be dragged into this. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT ACE!!" I irk as i run, "Yeah! How did you think this was a grate plan?! We coulda snuck behind it, or i don't know, anything!" Sabo shouts, And i grumble at the memory.

  as the tiger sits, ace jumps and hits it on its nose with his metal pipe though it results in it breaking which leads me to pale, the tiger then swats ace.

  The memory fades the three of us sweat, "yeah, cause your idea turned out grate!!" Ace adds on and a memory comes up as well.

  Sabo had set a trap and i sweat as i feel anxious about the outcome, and once again- the plan failed causing me to pale- the tiger then swats sabo as well- earning a shriek from me and sabo.

  The memory fades as i gain more irk marks, "i swear to god... if i live after this- IM GONNA WRING THOSE NECKS OF YOURS!!" I rage as i gain irk marks, "SAYS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO JUST RUN AWAY!!" They rage at me as i sweat from my own attempt.

  As we watch behind the tree- ace and sabo both had their own red marks from when the tiger swated them, and it was zenko's turn though she was sweating some buckets as he holds her chin in thought, "i know what we should do... we should just run away." I say to which both boys gain irk marks, "NO WAY" they shout and i sigh, then- as if the tiger had discovered me: it swats me away, "KYA!!" I shout as im sent flying.

  The memory fades and tears slip down my face as i sweat, and as we run- the tiger attacks up continuously making the three of us yell in pain- the snow being thrown around.

  ooo. it was sunset and the birds caw- the three of catch our breaths as we make our way back to the hideout, the three of us all had some scuff marks on out faces, and i cry silent tears as i huff and I sweat a bit. "Okay, not our finest hour- lets put some poison mushrooms in the bait tomorrow, that should slow him down!" Sabo says and i shake my head, "i already tried that, but he's so big- it barely makes a affect on him." I say as i walk with a tear stained undereye bags, and a small frown as well as dipped eyebrows as i shake my head a bit.