11. Chapter eleven

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.16.23

authors note ;
ooo. i cried while writing this and last chapter when zenko watch sabo's ship get blown up...
ooo. there will be mentions of a panic attack in this...

  ooo. as we walk, the only sound was my sniffing as I looked down to which my bangs cover my eyes, making a shadow, dogra was silent the hole entire time, and he only made harsh breaths, but other than that... it was silence, even the bugs and other creatures did not make a sound, and there wasn't any wind at all, making me the only one with the most sound.

"Dogra! And zenko!! Your back!! Oh- and ace and dadan are here!!" Luffy shouts and my body trembles, and I couldn't even face luffy as i cant even look him in the eye knowing that sabo is dead...

  "oh- are they now. Thats just great.... Perfect." Dogra forces to respond to luffy, his words in a tight manner, and i shut my eyes harshly, and I grit my teeth and bite my bottom lip so hard that blood comes to my mouth, tasting the metallic taste. Dogra and i enter, and i stay silent... dogra tells them what happened- and im shaking as i hold my heart with tears pouring out as they fall onto the boards. "That cant be... Your lying to me damn it!" Ace shouts but my ears start ringing and my heart beats fast, and i cant breath.

"-You cant have seen him out at see by himself!" I tune in as i have tears pouring out continuously, "thats right sabo-" before luffy could continue, i turn to them, "stop it!! Sabo's dead okay?! I saw it with my own two eyes!! He's dead and he's not coming back!! So shut up!!" I yell as i sob and shake my head so harshly, tears spilling out, "he had a jolly rodger so he wasnt just going back to his parents because sabo hates them!! So stop it!!" I scream loudly and painfully as my tears continue to fall, "he's dead!!!" I scream as i fall to my hands and knees as i sob and tears pour on the ground in a puddle.

  Luffy then starts crying, "We shouldn't have let him go!! This is all our fault!!" Luffy sobs and i cover my mouth where i bite hard on, so much so that it bleeds, the metallic taste filling my mouth as i shake from my harsh and painful sobs, and as i sob- and my heart begins to race fast as i've ever had, my breath was quick an fast- and i could hardly breathe as i continue to sob harshly, my muscles tremble as i hold my heart as i struggle to breath from my cries.

  My ears start to ring as i clutch my heart as i sob so much, i dont even just listen to dadan's rant to ace, and my tears drip onto the boards as, i tremble, "s-sabo..." i whimper as i hold my chest and fall to my side as i sob, my breathing was fast and i i see dogra crutch next to me, but i wasn't listening to what he was saying as i my eyes were wide as tears continue to spill, and my memory goes back to one that i would hang out with sabo.