seventeen ・ 017

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.20.23

ooo. as it was another day, i was changing- when guards bursted in, "KYAA!!!" I scream as I grab a blanket and cover myself, "PERVERTS!!!" I screch as my face was red from embarrassment, "u-uh.. W-WHERE IS KING COBRA?!" One guard says, ears a bit red, and i gain a irk mark, "WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?! ITS NOT LIKE I KIDNAPPED HIM!!" I shout as karoo stands in front of me as i crouch behind him, karoo quakes angerly at them in defense of me.

  "Well then... are apologies." The guards say, and i grab my shoe, "NOW GET OUT YOU PERVERTS!!" I shout before chucking my shoe that hits the guard right on his head, the guards all bow in apology before rushing out and shutting the door behind them, and i sigh- the blush from embarrassment still there, "Damn perverts... why would i know where theyre king is? Its their king..." I mumble as i change, and after i pat karoo's head. "Thank you karoo~" i hum with a large smile, karoo beams back.

  ooo. As i find myself in the bath after all- i finally was able to have a real bath after a couple days: i was different than luffy who probably even now doesn't bathe in days. I hum in satisfaction of the warm bath, I pause as my ears pick up on... the familiar heartbeat of the king.... Is he... 'IS THE KING WATCHING ME- actually.... The kings heartbeat is really faint...' I get up as i put on a yukata i had, and i take some steps in where the king's heartbeat is and...

  My eyes widen as i gain a cold sweat at the sight of the injured king, "Y-your highness!!" I shout as i go up go him and i check his heartbeat, then- my ears pick up on the door closing and locking, "w-wait!! Hey!! I'm still in here, as well as the king!!" I shout as i bang on the door, i hear someone laugh. As they walk away, "O-OI!! DONT JUST LEAVE ME IN HERE!!" I shout as i gain some tears as i pale with sweat.

  I hear the king groan, and i instantly move to him, "Hey! Your highness, can you hear me?! DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT I TELLL YOU!! DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!!" I shriek as i pale with sweat coming down my face. "Hold on!! Please don't die yet!!" I shriek as i look at him in worry. "KAROO!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I scream, but it was pin silence from him. "OH GOD DAMN IT!! I SHOULDVE STAYED IN MY DAMN BATH!!" I shout as tears pour out, "IM GONNA DIE IN A CLOSET AND IM GONNA DIE BEFORE I GET MARRIED!!" I sob as tears burst out as i sob.

  I look around the closet as i search for anything that can help me or even the king, and i find a small first aid kit. "JUST STAY OUT OF THE LIGHT SIR!! YOU CANT DIE YET!!" I scream as tears pour down my face as i use the gauche as best as i can, and the king's heartbeat wasn't too faint- but it wasn't very good. "Y-you..." i hear the king slightly say, and i snap my head, "DONT TALK OR YOU MIGHT JUST DIE!!" I shout as more tears come from my eyes.

  He grouns a bit, "I-if i die... tell vivi- i l-love her... and th-that I'm thankful f-for your help..." he struggles and my eyes nearly pop out, "DONT TALK!! I JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT HOW YOU MIGHT JUST DIE!!! AND YOUR WELCOME, ALSO YOU CANT DIE YET!! YOU STILL NEED TO LIVE!! FOR ALABASTA!!" I shriek as tears stroll down my face as i wrap up his injuries as best as i can: i had barely any medical knowledge, i could at least do the basics when my stupid brothers would get hurt because of dumb ideas.

  The king's eyes close, making me pale "DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES SIR!!! HEY!! WAKE UP BEFORE YOU DIE!!" I pale as i hold my head in fear. I have tears pouring down my face, "DONT DIE PLEASE!! IF YOU LOVE VIVI THEN WAKE UP YOU MORON!!" I shout as i shake the king. "W-WAKE UP!!" I sob with tears. "IM GOING TO DIE WITH THE KING!!! NOT EVEN WITH A HUSBAND OR WIFE!!!" I shout as i hear the kings faint heartbeat.

  I get on my knees as i place my hands as i have tears pour down my face as i have a darken aura over my body. "I'm going to die by suffocating or starvation... aren't i?" I sob with tears rolling down my face.

  ooo. in the dark closet i was having tears roll down my face, my throat was horse and my voice was essentially gone from how long i would scream and how loud i would as well. "I'm going to die..." i sob, and meanwhile- the kings heartbeat was at least steady at the very much. "Out of everything... i die from being locked in a closet and next to a guy who also just might die..." i sob with tears and snot running down my face..

  "I guess i'll be meeting with sabo sooner than i thought..." i sob with tears down my face, i sniffle. "Oh i see that light~!" I sob dramatically as I rock myself left to right with tears as i sob- my nose red from my crying. "Goodbye cruel world..." i sob as i hold my knees and sway to my side and fall onto my side with my cheek squished as tears fall down.

  "This really isnt how i thought i would die... and single to put on top of it..." i sob with tears bubbling down my face as my lips quiver. "Ugh... i dont wanna die..." i sob as i get up and i grab a broom and start hitting the door, "OPEN UP!! OR SOMEONE COME HELP ME!!!" I sob with snot and tears, "KAROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SAVE ME!! THE KINGS ALSO IN HERE!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, "ALL... I... WANTED... WAS...A...GOD DAMN...BATH!!!!!!" I screech as loud as possible. "I SWEAR I DONT CARE HOW WIMPY I AM, BUT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHOEVER LOCKED ME IN THIS CLOSET!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND YOU AND WRING WHATEVER NECK YOU HAVE WHEN I FIND YOU!!!" I scream.

  "I...HATE...YOU!!!" I scream, as i continue hitting the door as much as possible before i fall on my hands and knees. "I'm seriously going to die..." i say with pale as i have tears rolling down my face. "Is karoo... not here." I pause as i try and focus on karoo's heartbeat but... it wasn't anywhere close... in fact- i can't really hear his anywhere in this palace... "wait does this mean... I'VE BEEN SCREAMING FOR SO LONG AND HE'S NOT EVEN HERE?!" I scream as i gain a irk mark and i start to jiggle it as best as possible.

  "OPEN YOU STUPID DOOR!!" I scream, and then i hear it- someone's heartbeat on the other side, and they open it- and before i could react- i feel something shooting me, i look to see my stomach with blood.

"Thats... funny..." and then- its lights out.

one piece extra's ;
ooo. zenko got shot at the end

1267 , words

gaxqu