twenty-six ・ 026

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.25.23

author's note ;
ooo. cant WAIT for wano in this book 🤭
ooo. i kinda made luffy not have a extreme reaction to zenko's injuries...

  ooo. falling to the ground, she hold her knee, the staff was still tight in her hand, belemey smirks, before sending a fist to her stomach, sending her back, this action makes cricket's eyes widen, though unknown to belemy- she managed to grab one of the gold items, without belemy taking notice: anyways, she falls to the ground, groaning in pain, belemy comes over- and she closes her eyes, and he kicks her head: making her cough out with spit and blood, he then turns and leaves with his crew- the man that lost a tooth to her, kicks her head so that she wasn't facing them, she had blood running down her mouth, there was also scratches and dirt on her.

Cricket grits his teeth in worry, and belemy leaves along with his crew, cricket stands up, "you know something junior." Cricket says before coughing and turning around, a cigarette ready, belemy was quiet. Cricket lifts a lighter to his cigarette, before lighting it and blowing out his smoke. "A worthless little punk like you is too afraid to believe in dreams- doesn't have a right to be call themself a pirate." Cricket says, and belemy turns to him with a dark look.

"What?..." belemy asks darkly, "Unlike this girl- you have no right to call yourself a pirate." Cricket adds on, as it shows zenko's unmoving body, and maki- who starts having tears bubble from her beady eyes in worry for zenko. Her little beak pulling at some of the strands of zenko's bangs as it chirps in worry of zenko's quiet and soft heartbeat that isn't to quiet but it wasn't too prominent than it should be.

"*chirp, chirp, chirp chirp, chitp!*" maki chirps, as if it was asking for her to wake up.

ooo. the others had came back, "Hey pops! We caught one of the birds! Have you seen zenko?! Pops! What happened?!" He shouts in worry, also wondering where his older sister may be, "mashira!" Usopp shouts in worry, "What happened here?!" Nami says in worry, "the better question is who did this?" Sanji asks, as he drags the green haired ape back to shore. Chopper moves to sanji and the ape and becomes his large size as he helps sanji out with picking up the green haired ape.

"Ahh!! The going merry!! What happened to her?! When i find who did this, their going to be sorry!! Their savage!!" Usopp shrieks, "sorry kid." Cricket says, "your alive!" Luffy says in relief, cricket coughs a bit. "Try not to move." Luffy says, "I'm sorry- we tried everything we could- your sister helped us out yet she got the worst, *cough* and still wasn't enough... but we gotta get moving-" he goes to sit up, "Hold up pops! Tell us who did this to you!!" Luffy says, "calm down... i'll be okay... but did you find-" cricket goes to say, but as zoro appears, he shows the south bird in his grasp.