twenty-one ・ 021

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.21.23

author's note ;
ooo. another chapter after a day 💋
ooo. i'm on a roll with these chapters
ooo. i watched one piece; film red and i RAGED at uta...
ooo. cant wait for skypia since zenko is immune to the rumble-rumble fruit like luffy is 💋
ooo. zenko havent been fighting a lot... mostly cause she got shot... i might do something silly for water 7 🤭
ooo. also btw zenko is kinda delulu so yeah...

ooo. as i was wiping away my tears i hide behind a crate since the marines were shooting at us, and i was pale and sweaty from the fear of getting killed- thats what i dont want to happen especially since i was still not married- and i still wanted to die after getting married- that would be best case... but i mostly want to live a humble life... though it hasn't happened yet... and i don't know how much longer it'll take... especially with such a high bounty... THAT DESERVES TO BE WITH MY SAVIOR!! ITS FAR TO SCARY WITH THE HIS BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!!

  "Woah- those marines are fast!" Luffy comments, and i pale, "Or that we're slowing down!" Sanji says and i pale more as i sweat. "Water's flooding in through the holes!" Nami says, and i pale more as i feel more fearful the more bad things I'm hearing. "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!" I sob as I ruffle my hair.

  The marines get closer, and i clutch my sword as tight as i can, trembling in fear. "Here they come." Zoro says, "we gotta fight." Sanji adds on, "THIS IS-IS TERRIFYING!!" I shake as i pale and sweat, my tears bubbled up. "lets go!" Luffy say, but the trip over poles and i gain a irk mark, "WHATS THIS?!" They shouts, and i tremble as i look out to the ocean before back to the poles that were probably very heavy. "Oh that? Usopp said to hold onto them in case we needed then for something. Who knows" nami shrugs and i gain a irk mark as i grumble.

  "They're in our way!" Sanji shouts, and i grab one of them and toss it in the ocean, "I  JUST SAID TO HOLD ONTO THEM!!" Nami shouts, "USOPP'S A MORON!! THERE JUST WEIGHING US DOWN!!" I shout but stop when nami hits me on the top of my head- and i clutch it as i crouch down. "Nami~..." i whine with a small pout, "WE'RE KEEPING THEM." She huffs and i sniff but nod reluctantly.

  Then- luffy throws them all and they all hit one ship, and i just watch with a blank look as u try and register what had just happened before i gaining happy tears, "LETS GO BEFORE THEY KILL US!!" I shout and thus- we start sailing away.

ooo. eventually- we managed to get away, and i sigh in relief as i sit, my side hurting just a bit; but i guess its just normal... 'UNLESS THIS IS JUST A SIGN FOR DEATH?!' I shiver at the idea, but i shake my head as i know that shouldn't happen... at least i hope not... "looks like the marines have stopped following us." Zoro comments as they groan, and i gain a irk mark at their attitude, "Thats good news?! We shook them off!" zoro comments as he sweatdrops, "Don't groan when we barely escaped death!!" I say as i glare at them.