fourteen ・ 014

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.19.23

author's notes ;
ooo. sorry for any slow updates

ooo. on deck, i sit on a barrel as i have my legs crossed as i take some drinks out of my mug. "Theyre one of us now! Here's to fire fist ace, and agatsuma! Cheers!!" The man with curly hair to be named as usopp from what luffy told me, clanks his mug with luffy's, and the reindeer whose name is chopper- i do have to say, chopper was quite cute... wait- did they just say me and ace were one of them?

  "Wait- who said i was joining your crew?" Ace asks and i nod as i cross my arms, "didnt i tell you i wasn't going to join you just yet? I want a little bit longer for me to manage to get married by someone cute and strong!" I huff as i send daggers at luffy. The three of them drink their drinks, "And here's to delicious drinks." The man says and i gain a irk mark, "are they ignoring me?..." i grumble as i shoot daggers at luffy.

  "Oh dont worry, dont take anything they say serious when theyre like this- they act all goofy when they drink." The beautiful ginger who i learned to be named nami- says and i immediately listen, "Okay~!" I smile as i hold my cheeks ( face cheeks ) with some blush lines as i gain flowers behind me.

  "Ace, ko'! You sure you don't want to join us? It'd be fun! I promise!" Luffy says and i scowl at him, "fun... your definition of fun is getting in situations that would surely kill me, you moron." I grumble as i cross my arms, "i cant right now, I'm chasing someone. He's a pirate named blackbeard." Ace says and i sweat a bit- i heard some rumors, and apparently he has a crew and he's scary: along with being quite... ugly. He kinda reminds me of bluejam to which i sweat and pale even more at.

  "Blackbeard?" Usopp says, "i heard about him- he's the one who attacked drum island." The pretty girl with teal hair who i learned to be vivi- and the girl who was the princess of this country- says. "You see- Blackbeard used to be a member of the second division whitebeard pirates. He was one of my men, but he committed the most sinful act you can as a pirate- he killed one of his fellow crew members before jumping ship. As commander of his division, its my responsibility to take care of him." Ace explains as i swallow a lump in my throat as i sweat.

  "So thats why your after him." Usopp says in realization, "i came here because i heard blackbeard was seen here in a place called yuba. That's where i'm headed." Ace explains, and luffy's crew looks at me, "Why are you here in alabasta then?" Vivi asks, and i blink. "Oh... to be honest- i was planning to go to katorea- as well as me to try and manage to get married!! I cant die all alone!!" I say as i hold my cheeks ( face cheeks ) as i gain some blush lines.

Luffy's crew sweatdrops at my words, "is that right..." usopp says, "Dying? But you seem quite experienced." Vivi says, and i shake my head, "No way!! Unlike my moronic brothers- i'm in no way strong!! I'll die for certain, and i cant die alone!!" I shreak as i pale and sweat, luffy's crew looks at luffy. "She's always like this, just go with it." Ace shrugs as i pale at the idea of dying all alone- and with no husband of wife.

"Wait... isn't yuba where we're also going?" Nami says, and i look up. Vivi then pulls out a map, "exactly- we just entered the sandora river, we'll take it to eramalu where we'll dock and then we'll proceed on foot where we'll arrive at yuba. The leader of the rebel army is there, that's where we're going." Vivi says and i sweat at the thought of some army. "You dont say? You don't mind if i tag along?" Ace says and i nod frantically, "Let me tag along as well!! I'll die in the dessert from dehydration!!" I freak as i hold my cheeks ( face cheeks )

The blonde- whose name is sanji swoons at this with heart eyes, "Nami-san, Vivi-san, i'll follow you anywhere anywhere you want, just tell me where- and I'll gladly have you tag along~!!" Sanji says and i blush at his thoughtfulness, 'if sanji wasn't a pirate, i'd marry him!!' I blush as i hold my cheeks ( face cheeks ) with some flowers in the back.

"Hopefully its off of a cliff." The three swordsman says, and I pale as i sweat a bit- he gave me the shivers a bit... he was quite scary seeming. "WHAT'D YOU SAY ZORO?!" Sanji shouts, and nami gains a irk, "QUIET YOU TWO!! Well, it looks like you'll be with us a little longer ace and zenko." Nami says, and i gain some blush lines at her sweetness towards me, 'nami's so kind and sweet towards me!! Maybe she's in love?!' I wiggle a bit at the thought of it. Luffy laughs, "This is gonna be fun! To ace and zenko!!" Luffy says and we all clank our mugs, "Cheers!" They shout.

ooo. at night, i sit on deck as i hold my legs up to my chest- then i hear vivi's heartbeat, and i look behind me and i smile as she takes a seat next to me, "Do you need something vivi? I'll do anything you need!" I hum, and she smiles as she shakes her head, "No i don't need anything. I just want to ask- how is it that you have blonde hair, ace and luffy don't?" Vivi says and i tilt my head, "oh? I got struck by lightning- i thought i was gonna die!!" I sputter out as i pale a bit, vivi's eyes widen. "L-lightning?!" She says, in shock and i frantically nod.

"Mmhm! It made my black hair blonde... i miss my black hair, it reminds me of my mom." I say sadly as i look forward as i place my chin on my knees, i hear vivi look forward, "Was your mother kind?" She softly says and i nod as some tears form, "she was kind, and I do plan on visiting her grave some day..." I smile as i have some tears poke out from my eyes, vivi was silent.

"You must love her very much then" vivi smiles a bit

one piece extra's ;
ooo. zenko plans to see wano again
ooo. zenko believes that nami is one of the most pretty girls she's ever seen

1149 , words

gaxqu