twenty-two ・ 022

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.22.23

author's note ;
ooo. i didnt want to include the tv original of one piece... it's whatever i suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ there'll just be mentions of it
ooo. honestly, i dont know if zenko's personality is written just like zenitsu's 😭 she gives me mitsuri and zenitsu's personality just mixed together...

ooo. the next day, i was changing as i clasp my hands and check my outfit that i had changed into- no longer adorning the outfit i wore in alabasta, but a plain dark red bikini top, grey mini shorts, and then the same shoes i always wore- well, except for sizes: but you know what i mean.

I head up at the front of the deck where the rest: except for Zoro, were there, "Goodmorning robin~!" I beam and she smirks back and i gain my three blushlines, "And goodmorning to you as well nami~!" I also say and she nods, "good morning." She says and i clasp my hands, "marry me" i say with my three blush lines, she smiles back at me. "No." She says with her smile and my shoulders slump as i gain a dark aura, Robin just hums at my attitude.

  "You know what- that place was pretty awesome wasn't it?" Luffy says and I sparkle at the remembrance of vivi who was oh so beautiful, 'vivi~! I cant wait till the day we see each other again- where you'll take me in a embrace- or if i get taller, i can take you in a embrace~!!' At this thought, i clasp my hands as i sparkle at the idea.

  "uh... I think i've had enough of that ship grave yard." Nami says, and i nod. "That place gave me the creeps!!! At least I had robin with me~!" I hum but I blush at the sight of robin saving me, i think my heart was going to burst out of my chest... robin~ she's to amazing for this world.

  Zoro was lifting weights from what i was hearing, "well- it's not like i wanted to live there, but it'll be nice to visit." Luffy says, 'im not surprised...' I shoot luffy daggers from my vision. "I cant believe you actually enjoyed that!" Chopper says in disbelief, "Its cause he's a bonehead..." i mumble as i shoot daggers, seriously- i thought i would die: especially when i got separated from the group; i was crying and whimpering... like always.

  Then- there is strange thing falling down on us, "is that rain?" Zoro says, and i tense as i hide due to the fact that this was not rain... "no way- this ain't rain." Sanji comments, and my eyes bug out as i flinch and tremble with tears bubbling from my eyes, "I-its... A FALLING SHIP!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!" I shriek as well as chopper and usopp- the others were in disbelief. Before they scream in terror: well, except for luffy, zoro, and sanji.

  "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I scream as i cling onto robin's leg, "Everyone! Grab onto something! Whatever you do, don't let go!" Zoro shouts, "DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING THAT?!" I shout, my brows furrowed. "Why are there ships falling out of the sky?!" Nami shouts as the ship rocks and my grip is rock hard on robins leg, "I KNOW!! THIS IS JUST AN AWFUL DREAM!!" Usopp shouts, "GREAT!! I LOVE DREAMS!!" Chopper says before he and usopp's heads collide.